Reviews for Percy Jackson The Dark Gamer
nidus chapter 26 . 4/8/2023
i kinda wish it was rayna instead of piper or hestia
Troglodyte08 chapter 6 . 4/8/2023
Just realized miss night is Zoe
ChoosingBeggar chapter 35 . 4/1/2023
Woohoo! Dope to see you are back I always thought stories with massive universes were cool, so interesting to see where they go! Glad to hear you’re doing better I hope it lasts!
mhihabak chapter 6 . 3/30/2023
How the hell do they not have enough money to pay him, the "average" adventurer is lv 150 same as the drake much less the higher leveled ones how are they getting paid if the guild is struggling to pay for the loot from a lv 50, and please explain to me why are a bunch of nobles surprised at seeing two white gold that where literally obtained from drops of an infant earth dragon that was literally lv 150 and was captured by a b rank, and if he can do that he can do a lot more, so correct me if am wrong but aren't Nobels supposed to be rich, at least richer than a simple b rank
mhihabak chapter 5 . 3/30/2023
how the flip is just a wizard way stronger than a demigod Percy, much less someone like Zeus, I mean seriously the god-king of Olympus was level 486, but a wizard that uses a carriage to travel around is lv 600, and why is this potato brain taunting a noble and a freaking lv600 wizard for absolutely no reason, btw, so much about being "dark" and unfeeling to strangers and such when he is being all buddy-buddy with the first group of people he ran into like he knew them for decades and laughs along every time they crack an insult at him, and what the flip do you mean he needs Gaia's permission to sleep with someone!? he literally has to pay her off so he can sleep with q girl for just once a month!? this literally makes no sense, and he literally thanked her for her oh so generous nature that she allowed him that small mercy, like tf?!...great chapter btw... apart from you know... anyway
mhihabak chapter 4 . 3/30/2023
so much for being in survival mode, the guy would rather go to a death arena with a dragon than sleep with that hag, I mean I get she is ugly as hell, but still, possibly throwing your life away just because of that is a bit much, no?
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 3/29/2023
Story seems interesting that is for sure. keep up the good work.
mitchellolson62 chapter 35 . 3/25/2023
thank you so much I have been waiting for forever
mhihabak chapter 2 . 3/23/2023
you make it sound like he would have miraculously completely forgotten everything about swordsmanship and fighting if he didn't have that muscle memory skill...
redking2005 chapter 35 . 3/20/2023
To bad about this, it was my introduction into fanfiction
Yeet chapter 35 . 3/17/2023
Man i cant believe how long ago it was when i first read this, glad to see you are trying to finish it.
1BlackWhite1 chapter 18 . 3/17/2023
noice
Fuck Names chapter 35 . 3/16/2023
why do literally all gamer stories get a re-write lol
BarkingFox chapter 35 . 3/15/2023
You’re all good, I’m quite personally pleased by having an update, as I’m sure plenty of others are as well. Good luck on the rewrites!
4,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »