Reviews for Percy Jackson The Dark Gamer
SortaCats chapter 26 . 9/15/2019
Wait a minute, is Darkness just a reincarnation of Mrs. O'Leary?
La Fo chapter 33 . 9/14/2019
The is a great story can’t wait for the rewrite!
wojtal.f chapter 11 . 8/29/2019
1 053 630 129 $
Link chapter 33 . 8/22/2019
A person in the web page of webnovel is publicated your fic in the page.
Only notificate you.
Miz10 chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
Who would like for me to continue this story
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2019
These abilities and upgrades are getting outta hand. 1000% boosts and sht is wayyyy too high
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2019
The lost limb schtick..

That's a fairly short amount of time for him to run into 3 unbeatable enemies that he survives encountering due to bs. The guy sending him away, the oni, and finally the vulture.

Also the curse mark info is seriously annoying. A curse mark that can only be removed by gods yet can be placed by relatively weak mortals. Yet cant be removed because of a bs agreement by the gods to leave mortals alone.

However the curse mark is something FROM the dark gods for them to grow in power. Gods aren't supposed to have anything to do with mortals but clearly that's not being upheld with that mark. Infact the mark is encouraging mass death and suffering that cant be undone except with death.

Then theres the other gods who clearly dont care to have a counter and have some priest or healer or even ambassador with the ability to undo such a curse. To enforce the non interference law. They're all fine with dark gods growing in power beyond them with such means.

Hell he encountered a God with his bloodline bestowal. Why couldn't the 2 gods he encounter remove the curse? It's okay to have his soul messed with and shielded but they cant undo a dark gods bullshit curse that he was inflicted with?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2019
You forgot earrings when it comes to a full set. Were capes listed? I dont remember.

Anyway why the %stat items? Not a fan because those are bs.

Example, 90% resistance to fire. So I as a lv1000 character will have 90% shaved off of a lv20 or lv2000 throwing a fireball at me. Hell a 90% shaved off a flare from the sun as well.

Oh look, a lovely set of bracers that boost my strength by 20% whether I'm lv10 or 10,000. The amplifying effect is just that good.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2019
Oh yeah, why the hell would his mom approve of zoe? The bitchy, money grubbing, blackmailing nymph always giving him shit and his mom approves of her as a nice girl to marry?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2019
I dont get it. If his parents are in a place they consider safe enough for them to hide at with their great power so they can recover. Why send their son out into the world to be safe. Especially when they clearly didnt do a good job in the slightest.

Also how is he someone else's child when he was clearly born from a dead woman in a village. Still attached by his umbilical cord to her?

He was some how safer having his soul randomly flung into the world to inhabit another person's new born?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2019
I knew something obnoxious would happen from the start but not something this bullshit. Is this going to be a repeat of the slave incident where hes gone for years dealing with bullshit on a daily basis?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2019
I just realised I should probably point out I'm not even a fan of percy jackson. I dont really care about the series. I've seen 2 of the movies but remember next to nothing about them and have to look at Google to see who is who when someone's introduced. The only reason I gave this story a shot was due to hoping to find a decent gamer story.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2019
I really detest this soulmate and being compelled bit. He was very happy with his former wife but thanks to this soulmate garbage he has his choices made for him and despite an opportunity to be with his lost love hes told he cant be with her and he magically doesnt give a shit.

While a soulmate is supposed to make him happier than anyone else can, his nymph soulmate is a complete bitch from intro till now. He is told that despite being his lovely soulmate it could take months to decades of her bullshit before he wins her over to enjoy being loved by her. All the while this mental manipulation "compels" him to suck it up and deal with her because ahes his soulmate so he "has" to.

Frankly this is seriously (no sarcasm intended) making me feel compelled to drop this story. This soulmate crap making him not care about being with his several decades long live and forcing attraction to others already decided no matter how shitty a personality is distasteful and a piss off.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2019
The fuck is with that harem intro, Percy outta nowhere became some horny borderline rapey "force them under me" kinda guy
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2019
Oh yeah, again gabe was mentioned but again the pig man and elf were not. The ones who killed his parents and sent him and other kids to that hell.
4,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »