Reviews for Percy Jackson The Dark Gamer
Seimika chapter 2 . 2/28/2023
So is this a shield hero crossover? I've been trying to figure out what world this is and this stupid mobile is limiting...
nasapeepolover116 chapter 18 . 2/27/2023
that would be a little over 21 billion
nasapeepolover116 chapter 11 . 2/27/2023
he has a little over a billion USD or 1,053,630,829$ to be precise
vasushrivastava06 chapter 3 . 2/26/2023
This fic reads like you googled Generic Game Storyline and just filled in the blanks.
IronWolf5400 chapter 7 . 2/25/2023
Why is the planet nearly 600,000 miles in diameter!
J.Drum chapter 3 . 2/24/2023
Pls I just need 1 story where there isn't a relationship pls
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 24 . 2/23/2023
Of course she created earth clothes. She is the goddess of crafts and she was known to be an undisputed master of linen. Well done!
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 23 . 2/23/2023
I can’t wait to see if you do something very special with daedalus
Thefallenjedi66 chapter 17 . 2/23/2023
Your forgetting that Apollo is the god of medicine, plagues, poisons, music, archery, check to make sure i didnt miss any, but it should circumvent the restrictions for healing magic and poison magic and do so much more beyond. Should check for other beings as well such as saturn/kronos, also a god of farmers, and chronos the primordial of time
SmilesAreFun chapter 34 . 2/21/2023
Such a good story so far. And can’t wait for more chapters.
johnbramble chapter 34 . 2/2/2023
Fucking amazing can’t wait for the next chapter I’ve read this two time while it was on hiatus and now for the third time and it JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER. Keep up the amazing work my friend beautiful story
02 chapter 31 . 1/25/2023
Hmmm… are you sure Gaia is a responsible adult?
adrielrdz1054 chapter 34 . 1/25/2023
can you give Percy the blunt vane from beach
true-zero-neurtral chapter 34 . 1/15/2023
please I need more cos I'm in love with this story
UU TWO chapter 34 . 1/11/2023
Wonder what will happen when Yen realises that Harry already has some of the hottest girls in the world? XD

My first review! I love the story! The character of Percy has shown great development, which many other fics seem to sacrifice. I also like how you showed the harem members' characters. But the best thing was the Rail-gun. Those things are freaking awesome. Could you consider a adding Rail-gun/gatling cannon combo in Percy's arsenal? The thought just makes me drool ; )

I liked the fact that Percy's stats rose in a (kinda?) uniform manner, despite his fast growth; especially his mana! (Though I could never understand why people always use the term 'mana' in gamer fics, having never really played such games before...personally, the term feels overused now.)

All in all, a great story. I was soo happy when I saw you had started writing again. I can say, without any doubt, you are one of the legends of fanfiction. Your works inspired some of my friends to foray into writing. Keep it up, because I cannot wait for more. Cheers!
4,543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »