Reviews for What are you?
bladdyblahblah chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
*clears throat* I would just like to say that I think this story is absativly, posilutly Wonderful! And I feel that You should really ignor those moronic, idiotic, pompus flamers! (sorry about the spelling _) This story is original and I love it!
Please review soon.
You fan forever,
V. Lunum
bladdyblahblah chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
*wails* Please don't stop there!
*sniffles* sorry i'm ok now. It's a great storie. I dinna think there are any others like it. Please up date soon?
-V. Lunum
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 4 . 4/14/2003
Brilliant!

Please Keep Writing!
Achillina chapter 4 . 4/8/2003
Yay! finally you've udated!Nice chappy! I'm glad that mel is going to be with Boromir!mm...I think she shoud go with the 'gang'
Tolkien Freak chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Okay, just a wee little fact. Gimli hadn't set foot inside the Lonely Mountain before the age of sixty, so you're starting out all wrong with him being childlike. Female orcs do exist of course, how else to they multiply, but after millennia of breeding to be what orcs our there is no chance in all the hells that just being raised by dwarves is going to change this orc's inherent cruel nature. Orcs were made to be mockeries of elves not copies, so pretty female orcs is out.

I'm not saying the premise is not interesting or original, it is, I'm just saying it's a bit flawed and could use an Alternate Universe warning. There are other mistakes as well, minor points of canon that are incorrect. Read the book again, Glóin did go to the Council, and he was a principal speaker. The dwarves came of their own accord because of their disturbing visits from the Nazgûl, they weren't summoned or ordered. Little things like that.

I don't have the time to read the other chapters right this moment, but I will. Though I really hope she doesn't join the Fellowship, that would erase any points you've earned from the originality of your OC.

P.S. Oh yes, please don't say EW EW EW about Gimli again, it will incur the wrath of his fans, me included. Gimli was never described as ugly, fat or stupid. He could have been a buff hunk for all you know and Boromir could have been ugly and Legolas was fair, but he could have kinda funny looking, hahaha
EarthFaery chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
Ok, the idea of Mel being an Orcess is fantastic. It's original (as far as I know) and is very interesting.

But I think you should steer away from her 'joining the fellowship and becoming little miss hero', and concentrate more on her being what she is. A female Orc.

You should do some inventing with the Orcish culture. Mel should do some research on how Orcs live, and what they're like. And how they came to be.

Also (sorry this is so long), check over your work! A LOT of the grammar is wrong. Maybe take down the chapters, edit them and put them back up again. Bad spelling and grammar will just make fussy people not enjoy reading this.

Good luck, Tessa.
Jelena chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
Hello Sorry i haven't reviewed in a while! Update soon please! P.S. SO glad it's a Bory Romance!
Lhachel chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
You asked for it.

This story is very, very bad. Not only did you create a mini-balrog, but you have offended my sense of rightness in every possible manner.

Orc females (If there are any)would be just as ugly as the males.

Your Sue is the typical 'feisty brat' Sue, and is a very good example of the type.

Why not a Gimli romance? At least it would be original, unlike almost every other aspect of this story.

Honestly. Do everyone a favour and remove this offensive piece of crud from .
Achillina chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
HI! I've read the hole thing just now! It's great! I love your stories!...m...my vote goes to...Boromir! I think they'll make a nice couple, and beside the hot elf Legolas is just to tipical and all so...yep Boromir!
lil' odd me chapter 3 . 2/4/2003
it's a good story. However, i find it strange that you know 'yrch' but you seem to have some problems to spell 'Elrond'.

now, don't think of this as a flame, it's only constructive critizism. the only thing you did wrong is that you forgot an 'n', nothing else. i hope you are not affended, this is not personal. i like this story, but a the slightest misspelling can cause a flame. i'm just warning you so that it doesn't happen to you.

*~*lil' odd me*~*
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 3 . 2/4/2003
Briliant!

Please Keep Writing!
Cassie-bear01 chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
legolas! she is going to have her heart broken by boromir! i like her so far she is cool! keep going with this story
Danfred chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
I have always wondered if there are female orcs. Good idea. I think she should fall for Boromir or not at all. Legolas would never like an orc, would he?
Eternal Raine chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
-() It's Elrond. Not Elrod. - Very good! Hee hee hee. MErry and Pippin must be scared witless.
Jelena chapter 3 . 2/3/2003
Yay she'll end up with Bory ! Everytime I see fotr i get even more attached to him *muttering stupid Lurtz killing Bory* Thanks for updating and try to do it soon again!