Reviews for Apparently Videogames Really Are Bad For Your Brain
era-romance chapter 34 . 11/17
really wish for more
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 34 . 11/15
came back this year to see this fic hadn't updated- and if you no longer have the motivation for it, that's understandable. just wanted to let you know I find it adorable and endearing, and I absolutely love Keiko's dynamic with the world around her :
ranandrakemal chapter 1 . 11/10
hope you get update it soon
Singingtheblues chapter 34 . 11/5
I love this take on Kirito. I saw SAO Abridged before I ever saw original SAO, so taking inspiration from that is always a win in my book. I don't know if you have any plans to continue this story, but if you do I can't wait to see what kind of semi-sociopathic shenanigans Kirito and co get up to next.
dDShockTrooper chapter 34 . 10/4
Really excellent work. Shame it has seemingly been dropped? Hiatus'd? Doesn't really matter though, I knew when I picked it up it wouldn't be finished and it was an enjoyable read nonetheless.
Rhavis chapter 34 . 9/15
Wait, was Kirito already coronated?

I don't remember seeing that scene, was looking forward to that.
Zekren chapter 34 . 8/8
Read a few of your stories on spacebattles and just found this today. Holy crap. The only interpretations of Kirito and co. that I have enjoyed this much was SAO Abridged. Excellent characters and comedic timing! A little cracky in spots for extra flavor (Kayaba and the chocolate had me rolling)
Reading this massively improved my day. Thankyou! I hope you come back to this someday because I am unspeakably excited to read what your Kirito will do when she finds out she's been Live this whole time... not to mention what will happen to Sugo if she wakes with Asuna stuck in Alfheim.
Soft Scratch chapter 2 . 8/3
Interesting concept, sadly it seems I won’t like this one. The way you decided to write this character... “You’re more fun this way” I think Klein said it? That’s personal opinion, not fact. I hope tons of people like this story, cause I certainly don’t.
kronos Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/13
Next?
ShaggySchmacky chapter 34 . 5/30
Even though it’s been a while since you updated, I really hoped you pick up this fic again. Regardless, I really enjoyed what I’ve read so far. Thanks for the story!
wasseckb79 chapter 34 . 5/28
I greatly enjoy your style of story telling. I hope you pick up this one again as I want to see more of these very interesting characters. I would like to see Sachi come back to the group.
emmiekins20 chapter 34 . 5/19
Ahhhhh but I wanna see yui! Aww
emmiekins20 chapter 27 . 5/19
GASP OOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK YES ASUNA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW MUCH YOUR MOTHERS A STUCK UP BITCH! WOOOOOOOWWWWW
emmiekins20 chapter 4 . 5/18
Kirito x asuna ship!
Phantom of the king chapter 34 . 4/28
looking forward to the next update
1,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »