Reviews for Apparently Videogames Really Are Bad For Your Brain
ShadowWolf223 chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Nice ending section. That description about Kirirto's freind/wife seems very acuret, if funny.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Looking forward to the next chapter
DaBurntWaffle chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
wait in real life don't keiko and silica have the same name?
Reishin Amara chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Fun phrase my friend once ivented for bars ,alcohol,and life advice.

"the booze flows in, the bullshit flows out."
Fencer22 chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Hey it lives and makes me laugh! Cheers you crazy cool person you! Forgive the lack of eloquence. End of work week drink combined with stuck in isolations drinks! More drinks! Poor them on! I’m not going anywhere till at least ten tomorrow anyway! What was I saying? Ah yes! Good update! Thanks for posting! Keep kicking ass and chewing bubblegum!
Hallowtide chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Love seeing the outside perspective!
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Oh hey, great to hear from you! Sorry to hear you were in the hospital, hope you are well. This was a nice read, an amusing little snapshot of everyone. Thanks for posting it!
Quatermass chapter 23 . 5/15/2020
Also, I forgot to bring this up: you were in hospital? Yikes, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you okay?
OtakuEgg chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Itadakimasu! Thank you for this new chapter :
Quatermass chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Nice chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

And I disagree. I think a LOT of law firms would be fighting each other in mortal combat (hmm, should I have substituted a 'k' there?) to retain her services and skills.

Also...that's rather odd, what Kirito's aunt said about her biological mother. Let me guess, Kirito's parents...they were like Peter Parker's parents in this timeline? More than they seemed, and the accidental death was no accident?
yomunot chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Good to see an update!
Reina Himemiya chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Can we see what happened to Asuna family?
Nagisa Tr chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
i love this story and the fact that you do several lines of crack before writing.

Cant achieve such levels otherwise
Jdkem chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
Haha Hahahaha Hahahaha! I fucking love this story! So good!
wolfpackrwby88 chapter 34 . 5/15/2020
He's alive!

Seriously, just get better and make a new chapter thats even better then this...
1,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »