Reviews for Apparently Videogames Really Are Bad For Your Brain
HellCat4Life chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
yo you should make Klein a history teacher, hence the samurai theme guild.
Commando2341 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
F!Kirito x Asuna gets my vote.
Real talk though, what happened to The Lady of Slytherin?
Maddog285 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Good start to your story and I think your Kirito is a snarky, sarcastic badass who would get along fine with Lillith and Iris. Look forward to future updates to any on your stories.
Bad Habits chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
So, you already know this but, I'm in favor of you swapping Asuna's gender so she is a he in this. I'll be completely honest though that's because I believe that SAO is the story of Kirito and Asuna, and having either of them paired up with someone else just doesn't feel right.

I also don't really like it went a character is genderbent in fanfiction for the sake of making said person a lesbian. Not something I feel like you'd do, but all the same, felt like it was worth putting out there.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Oh dear. More please!
DragonSilhouette chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
COPER ASDFGHJKL that guy...
miletta101 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Okay interesting premise and decent start i'll have to reserve further opinions until i see how fem kirito interacts with other characters, also PLZ PLZ PLZ leave Asuna as a female part of the reason i like her so much is that i enjoy her character growth as a female protagonist in the series.
orca3553 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
great chapter and please don't genderswap asuna or anyone else
Lady Lily Anne chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
I like how sassy she is, it's really entertaining to see Klein and Kirito banter back and forth. I have a quick question, what will her outfit be like once she's established herself as the Black Swordsman (Swordswoman?) I think that she would outright refuse to wear a skirt and wear pants instead to minimize the perverts. Thanks for updating!
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
And now we meet the first teamkilling fucktard nice chter
LiTtLeVoIcEs chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
I am 95% sure that Klein is still a uni student. I think he mentioned in one of the episodes that he and his friends were part ofthe same fraternity. But if you can make Kirito an extrovert girl, you can make Klein a teacher.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Really like this Kirito, seems like an interesting character deviation
gaara king of the sand chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Great Chapter... Will Coper be trying to get Kirito and Klein killed by attacking the one with the Red Fruit like in the Manga because that's not going to be a Happy moment as Coper try's to hide only to get Killed BUT if you have a plan for that then I'll be looking forward to seeing the out come

till next message bye
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Jeez this is so awesome! There are like no really good Kirito gender benders, but yours is so amazing! Please just try to add more to this!
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Awesome.
I will be keeping an eye on this in hopes you continue it.
1,875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 .. Last Next »