Reviews for Apparently Videogames Really Are Bad For Your Brain
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Awesome.
I will be keeping an eye on this in hopes you continue it.
void son of ganondorf chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
this has potential, if you want to continue it that is, as a side note after the mention of the abridged series i couldn't help but read Kirito's lines in his abridged voice.
Xanthia Sorel chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Nice concept and enjoyable . I hope we'll see more soon
amaterasu.mugenjin chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Pretty interesting, I'd love to read more.
levicorps chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
So good. I Need more I need more please.
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
well love it so far please continue
Panzer4life chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Yes Kirito, Sugha will be killing you. I love the premise of the story and I look forward to the next chapter
stabertiger chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Interesting idea! Potential for comedy is high
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I just needed to review again! I am so happy that you posted this! This is so good omg. The dialogue is believable and interesting, you have Klein's character nailed down, I'm loving our main protagonist's reimagined personality and relationship with her sister... cousin... it's just so good. I need more, I never get this excited for a new story but you have me so hyped. Remember me when this becomes one of Sao's most popular fanfiction stories. Your writing is definitely worthy of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
You truly are a rare breed! You have graced me with a well written and perfectly executed alternative iteration of Sword Art Online in a fandom that seems lacking in creative and adequate fanfiction storytelling and for that I am eternally grateful. Keep doing what you do! You are awesome!
Sigy Artyn chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Hi!

I really like the idea and premise of this story! I must admit I dropped SAO after a while as well despite enjoying it in the beginning, because of the harem aspect -_- so I'm very interested to see where this goes! :)

Keep at it, you're doing very well! On the topic of typos- I didn't spot any so far, which is wonderul, especially because you haven't made any you're-your kind of mistakes and that's really good (and relieving, hah). Anyway, keep up the good work!
Vendicor chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
That was a nice reveal. I wasn't exactly too fond of the idea of a new character replacing another character... But I think I'll give it a chance. Plus I also liked the idea of seeing Kleins reaction to the 'female' Kirito. Can't wait for more.
ekale chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This has great potential, but I would suggest keeping 'Kirito' as a solo player. I also suggest either making a genderbent Asuna and shipping them, or making it to where they become really good friends. But this can only happen if you CONTINUE THE STORY! So PLEASE don't this a one-shot, because it just doesn't seem like a GOOD story yet, plot-wise anyway (key-word: YET).
waymaker34 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
plz update this it's really good
HellCat4Life chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Please please please continue this! I love SAO and I love how you wrote this. The Otaku in me wants more :3
1,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »