Reviews for Apparently Videogames Really Are Bad For Your Brain
slayer of the wind chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This is such a good idea! I'm excited to see what direction you're gonna go with this. And I caught the SAO abridged reference :).
R3activepaladin chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Can't wait for more loved it all and just can't wait
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I want more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Not bad
gaara king of the sand chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
You have a Strange but Ingenious Mind I look forward to the next Chapter Please update again soon

till next message bye
Belladonna Dixon chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
: 3 I like your story ! :) Haha even be Kirito / asuna ? ( Hope so ) lol update soon !
if something is misspelled ea fault google translator
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Interesting start, but I'm reserving judgement until chapter two or three. I did notice that you made several adjustments to the backstory - here Kirito seems to have stuck to Kendo and has a better relationship with her mother and sister which makes me wonder if she knows she's adopted here or if you changed that and made her and Suguha actual blood siblings instead of cousins like they were in canon.

So good job on leaving some hooks to keep readers interested in things. As to your talk about the anime and the polarization on the subject of Kirito...you really, really should go read the light novels. The side stories where Silica and Lizbeth were introduced really do go a little over the top with Kirito being "a badass" until you remember he's playing a level based MMO and running around in areas that were meant for players 20 or more levels below him (still a little over the top by that standard, but as an avid RPG player since I discovered the genre it makes sense).

But the real reason you should the Light Novels is because the anime lost sooooooooooooo much context when it was made. Most of the shit that makes people cry "Mary SUE!" in the anime is explained in a logical and sensible manner in the Light Novels...and where it isn't even Kirito acknowledges that it doesn't really make sense (referring to the ability to sense shit he really shouldn't be able to, but the light novels name KLEIN who gets demoted to butt monkey even there as somebody else who has the ability). Also, the Aincrad books make it completely obvious in ways the anime utterly failed to that the SAO survivors (Kirito and Asuna in particular, but all of them in general) are fucked up by their experiences in Aincrad. Also, if you have even a basic understanding of human psychology and how much isolation can fuck up a person's head Asuna's performance in the Fairy Dance arc takes on a whole new level of awesome as well as explaining just why she HAD to wait so long to make her escape attempt.
Fanfiction.exe chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Interesting concept, but her gender took over her entire personality instead of acting like a part of it.
StrawberryTiger-Lily chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Please continue, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
A New Username chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Uh, is there a reason I can't see any of the reviews? None of them are showing up... it's especially weird because I can see the reviews of your other stories, but not this one for some reason.
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I would very much like you to continue this I had not thought to read SAO fan fiction before but you now have me intrigued (I was fairly satisfied with the original books haven't really seen the anime outside the abridged version)
ScarletRoofs chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Great start. Looking forward to it!
Fable Linked chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Yay! I want more! I also want Kirito to be a lesbian! Also for her to end up with either the chick with the Dragon, or the black Smith chick!
Also if Yui is exed out of this fanfic I WILL STAB YOU TO DEATH WITH A CHUNK OF CHOCOLATE! Yui is too cute!
Hotako Tomoe chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Hehe, Nice use of SAO Abridged! I like this Kirito you've created! Much better than the cannon one, keep it up! I wonder who the main pair is going to be?
whrr.trudy chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
*giggles madly* well I think you are off to a great start!
1,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »