Reviews for Apparently Videogames Really Are Bad For Your Brain
LilyMonster012 chapter 34 . 5/3
OMG LMFAO *wheeze* I love this and hope it gets updated soon. Omg tho, Kayaba and his soul daughter lol.
pattonquyana chapter 1 . 5/2
the is an actual game! with rules!
Duuude! Super creepy way to end it! lol Kayaba is one scary stocker! I am glad they figured it out as to who he is in game. Thoroughly enjoyed reading as always.
Time to kick some more ass! Whoop-whoop! I’m so glad I do t have to wait for the next chapter yet. When I do reach the end of this story I’m going to be bummed as I won’t have any good stories to read. lol Seriously though this is the best story I’ve read in a long time.
Yes adorkable. lol The past two chapters have been great! Wondering how dark of a past Asuna has other than her controlling mother. Guess I shall read and find out!
Woo-hoo! That was a feel good chapter. They are so clueless and cute together. Can’t wait to see how things progress with them. Loving this story!
lol Yep I can sympathize with Argo’s reaction to that! lol Can’t wait to see how things turn out for them though. These two are both scary and cute together.
Awe poor Keiko... at least she has Asuna. Was a really good chapter I really enjoyed reading it. Got to see Kirito being a bad ass and then a softer side of her. Was really great.
Time for Kirito to open a big ole can of whoop ass! Go get them! On to the next one! So glad it not a cliff where I have to wait. lol Ugh... way to keep me hooked. lol
lol Kayaba is in BIG shit if he doesn’t make the chocolate taste right! His panic made me laugh. Was great! Laughing coffin... some really twisted people in that guild... Can’t wait to see how you write them.
Ohhhhh and there is some serious competition for Kiritos attention! lol Kinda cute how both Argo and Asuna got jealous. Seems they don’t like sharing Kirito. Hope they won’t be too hard on Sachi. Great chapter! I literally can’t stop reading this story. Every time I have a spare minute I’m reading it! Hooked.
lol Poor Kirito. Going from one headache to another. lol Loving every chapter! Looking forward to reading about how they meet The Black Cats and Whooping Laughing Coffin!
Ugh I totally get the all work no play thing. Sucks when you don’t have as much time as you would like to enjoy your passtimes. Was still a good chapter! Got to read it during my lunch. lol I know it’s not good habits to have my phone out while eating but wanted to keep going. lol
lol That was priceless! lol Kizmel has no idea. That was a great chapter. Kirito just doesn’t know what to do with their new companion that is supposed to be an NPC.
lol Those poor buggers! Having to deal with the girls in game antics. Was a hilarious chapter to read! Can’t wait to read the next one.
1,874 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »