Reviews for Apparently Videogames Really Are Bad For Your Brain
lol I love how Kirito can scare the crap out of people without even meaning to. That was great! Can’t wait to read the next one!
This was a fun chapter. lol Lots of drunken shinannigains. Wonder what the people watching them all do that on the live feed think. lol Loved it and yeah I agree with you about Kayaba’s reasoning. Yours makes sense. I think I will have to check out your other stories as well. Your becoming one of my favourite writers.
Bum bum bum... lol Nice way to end a chapter. I’m glad Kirito and Argo worked things out so they can truly be good friends. I really enjoy this story. It’s a great read and with the OOCness it makes it fresh and new.
Totally agree with you on your opening writers comments, and I personally like what you’ve done with the characters. I think they are awesome and like them better this way! I like the way the poor assistants got to quit. lol I would hate working for someone like that. Good read. Really enjoyed it. On to the next!
Short but good chapter on Kayaba’s perspective. Dude is kinda creepy. lol Love it. And it gave a lot more background on Keiko and what makes her personality. Definitely a sassy hacker! Thanks for writing an awesome story. On to the next chapter! Whoot whoot!
Awe... Keiko and Asuna really are adorable and everyone should have a good friend who supports them no matter what and is there for them when they need it. I hope Argo does earn Kiritos friendship. She seems to be trying hard. Great chapter again! Can’t wait to read the next one.
Woo-hoo! What a fight! Great chapter! That kicked ass. I wonder what Asunas big bro has planned. Looking forward to reading and seeing.
Aweeeee... Poor Kirito. Sounds like she’s having a rough go but I’m glad she has Asuna and Argo. And yes Argo is a cool character, she does not have anywhere near enough screen time in the anime. I loved how Asuna reacted to Kirito having real food and a bath tub! lol Though a month without a bath... _
Haha haha! Loved it! Kibaou got told where to go and a route to take even he didn’t know existed! Fuck yes! Sugou gives me the creeps though. Dude has a way of making your skin crawl and I think your doing a great job of writing him. (Shudders) Dude is messed up. Great chapter! Can’t wait to see what kind of trouble the two of them get in to next.
Great chapter. Kirito to the rescue! I like how she was after the rescue and her and Kline are cute in a brother sister kind of way. Always teasing each other.
Great chapter even though as you said it was a short one. Sounds like there may be some trouble in store for those that decided that broadcasting her adventures would be a good idea. lol looking forward to seeing what you have done to write Asuna’s character! Thanks for writing an awesome story.
Uh-oh... lol Yes things are going to get interesting. I like the idea of her family being able to be right there with her in there, even if they are invisible to her. Will probably make for some nail biting times during boss fights though! Really enjoyed the chapter! On to the next one for me.
Awe... drunk Kirito is cute. What a first day though. Really enjoyed reading.
The Kirito you have written is in my opinion way better and more bad ass than the one in the anime! Extreme sass. lol
Awesome first chapter! lol I thought that was an awesome reaction you gave Kirito when Kline found out he was actually a girl. Chapter was really well written and descriptive. Loving it so far and can’t wait to read the next chapter.
1,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »