Reviews for Winter Solstice
Nieriel Raina chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
This was very promising. I'm sorry to see it's been abandoned.
AleezaChocolat chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
I love this story so much! Every character is spot on; great job!

Please update soon! *begs shamelessly*
sielge chapter 2 . 9/24/2004
I like this! Please, come and update!
erewyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Can we get a teaser for the next chapter at least? Pretty please. It's been so long...
tmelange chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
Great story.
Nethien chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
very well written! update soon!
~Mellon
Bulegristwen chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Great story! I loved it! Poor Glorfindel :(!
Wayfindr chapter 2 . 8/29/2003
I also really hope you're going to continue writing... you've caught my attention!
Angaloth chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
OOh I hope you haven't abandoned this story! It's very interesting...please continue!
Enednilwen chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Excellent, I really enjoyed it. Your elves were so real and very believable. I love how you portray Gilraen. It's a fabulous fic, I really hope you continue.
Larian Elensar chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
Oh, I just found this! It's excellent, little Aragorn! And poor Glorfindel, the things we have to do to keep up images...
Jillian Baade chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
I'm sorry I haven't read this before, and is that it? Or do we get more?
Faerfaen chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
O very good! I really really realy love this story so update again soon! O)

**~ Dy *~*
Maya chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
I just wanted to say that I really loved your story! Glorfindel is one of my favourite charachter and I think you did a good job on him. Hope you are going to continue the story...
Levade chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
I'm so happy you updated! And I only just noticed. *sigh* I love your Glorfindel. You give him a depth of age and experience, but a lightness of being. Still I can imagine Gilraen being nervous, and a sickened, fevered Glorfindel who is confused could be quite frightening. I love that he's so testy, quite capable of hurting anyone there, and yet..

'The sons of Elrond arrived simultaneously, one to Glorfindel's left and the other to his right. Elladan threw a brotherly arm heavily across the Elf-lord's shoulders, and Elrohir slipped the knife from its sheath on his belt at the same time. Glorfindel offered no resistance, simply looking stricken at what he had done.'

The essence of one elf, right there. :)

I can't wait to see what you have planned. We get hints in him having to be there at all, though wounded, to prove he isn't dead.

Lovely, as always. You have a real gift for words. Thank you for sharing with us!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »