Reviews for When Fate Intervened
BarbedCaress chapter 36 . 9/23
Amazing story!
Not sure how I missed this story for so long!
Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination with us.
cmfisher chapter 1 . 9/21
What a thrilling and wonderful story. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Not sure what type of a person I am but I was more upset with the deaths of Bill Weasley and "Mad-eye" Moody than I was with Ron and Molly Weasley. Once again, thank you.
user51s2r chapter 36 . 9/21
BRILLIANT ENDING! LOVED IT! -“No one fucking cares Tom…” bhahaha!

Excellent story! fun read!
user51s2r chapter 28 . 9/21
LOVELY! It's like a shopping list of all the ones I want to see die! Poor Draco! Lets hope Umbridge gets some love!

excellent chapter! Great fight scenes!
user51s2r chapter 25 . 9/21
Excellent, fantastic, KICKASS! Loved the chapter, the story is really good!
user51s2r chapter 21 . 9/21
Excellent story, great chapter! I love reading about a Voldemort that isn't a complete idiot!
user51s2r chapter 3 . 9/20
Excellent. I do like Dobby's characterization! Now I can just hope that Luna comes into play sometime too!
user51s2r chapter 2 . 9/20
That was a pretty awesome start. I cannot recall any other fanfic that has this premise. I remember a couple that had Harry or someone destroy the goblet, but not like this!

Great story, and wonderful chapter!
hdres chapter 36 . 9/18
Great story. The last battle was epic. You have a real talent for writing battle scenes, keeping the action fast but not dropping any of the different individual stories. I really liked how you used the various non human characters especially the goblins. I have really enjoyed reading this story today. Thank you.
hdres chapter 26 . 9/18
I am really enjoying your story. You have created an exciting and pacey narrative that suits the content. The fight scenes are very good. I start to read faster and faster to keep up with the action and then straight into the next chapter to find out what happens. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 9/10
Three enchanters?

I'm going to say this was an early project of the Peverell brothers...
shadowgrl chapter 1 . 9/9
Isn't this one of Bobmin's stories? the Power of the Press, I believe.
HPMARIE chapter 36 . 9/6
Wonderful story!
nurray chapter 36 . 8/26
An excellent story, well done.

My only objection is that you need a minor epilogue so we find out who did survive and who didn't, as I am curious about that, though ending it where you did does work.
Marry Hermione have kids and be happy
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »