Reviews for When Fate Intervened
MetallicAngel28 chapter 31 . 7/19
Hey! I have McDowell blood. This is a really good story. Love it.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 36 . 7/18
What a great read and that demon being released by Voldemort was a nice bloody touch.
lordblink chapter 36 . 7/12
An absolutely wonderful read. You did an amazing job on the story, and I look forward to seeing what else you have managed to create. Great job!
khaoticFlame chapter 17 . 7/9
You realize there are better ways to demonstrate yelling rather than put entire paragraphs in caps right. when is the last time you read a book that had caps in the way you do?
Khatix chapter 8 . 6/30
Be funny if Dumbledore tried to bring the wards down! Padfoot, Remus, and Harry surprise attack to take him down. Then truth potion and grill him, oblivate his entire life, transfigre him into a goat, then portkey him away.
Damn Viktor was so close to winning to! Loved the fight scene
JerHat chapter 36 . 6/4
The ending was a bit... meh. Though I suppose it ended exactly where it was heading. Good job on keeping the story in line and not letting it run out of control.
JerHat chapter 24 . 6/4
Quote: "I've always wanted to see that song used."

I wonder when this chapter was uploaded compared to the release of the movie, "The Conjuring 2" which has one of the characters sit down with a guitar and sing the song. The movie's release date was June 2, 2016. So quite curious.
gleefan2009 chapter 12 . 6/3
love it please write more
Jim Red Hawk chapter 4 . 5/30
If Remus tied the boat to a dock, WHY did he jump onto the sand instead of the dock?

JimS
FanFicfan111 chapter 1 . 5/20
Great!
FanFicfan111 chapter 36 . 5/20
This was awesome, this is how fan fiction should be written, loved every bit of it, you are a true Harry Potter fan indeed and I loved your story very much, thank you!
noylj chapter 17 . 5/17
Blunderbus
thebetawholived chapter 36 . 4/26
Excellent story. Thanks for sharing.
thebetawholived chapter 28 . 4/26
Draco's reward couldn't be more appropriate.

Much more fitting than canon.
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »