Reviews for When Fate Intervened
Dreamer22 chapter 36 . 2/22
Absolutely wonderful story! I've greatly enjoyed reading this the past few days! I would love to see more in this universe where we get to see them rebuilding and Hermione's little sibling.
CarolWim chapter 9 . 2/10
I really hate that some 'authors' are copying the work of others. And they are not even able to be original with their stolen work.
brennan.mholmich chapter 3 . 2/6
I like how you can't seem to keep this between past and present tense. And the narration seems to jump around just as much. Get a beta, or better yet, go back to grade school, where they teach you the difference.
Harry 61 chapter 2 . 2/3
Please write more it's going great
Smartmom chapter 36 . 2/3
Awesome story! Thanks!
Vegasman59 chapter 2 . 1/21
Yes, Draco is going to be an egotistical arse hole. Abuts Dumbass Dumbledore won't have a clue this time. The fic is brilliant.
Good
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 1/20
You need a beta. Stop switching from present to past tense. It's totally wrong, and a grade school mistake.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/16
Started well, but the battles, and idiots fighting them, were disappointingly cliché.
Hell, even the mercenaries were dolts that wasted time on banter and blockable curses.
Lerris chapter 36 . 1/14
This is pretty good overall...
This story was really dam good man one of the best of I have read
noylj chapter 9 . 1/7
That was a pathetic inerrogation.
Bind, stun, stun, bind with real ropes or chains, remove all clothes and any thing else, and go from there
noylj chapter 3 . 1/7
Dobby or Kreature could CLEAN or cook...
powerfuldragon chapter 36 . 1/6
I just finished reading and wanted to leave some impressions I got from reading. I like Dumbledore characterization. He is just the right amount of manipulative asshole but not totally evil. I'm liking it. HP and HG ship progressed nicely, not fast, but not so slow that it took forever. Plus, it wasn’t like they got together and then started having sex, but progressed over the whole fic. The way that you went dark with Voldemort was great. He ended up being a legitimate believable threat and not just some campy cartoony villain, I really love it. Usually, Harry defeats him before the end of the tournament, but he still rose. Interesting! I can’t wait to find out what Voldemort does to ramp up the war.
I also like what you did with the death eaters, they seem like an actual threat and not some characterizers of people. You battles are nice and well thought out also, you easily communicate the movement of both sides. The final battle was awesome, so many battles, and I cared about every single character who died. Overall I really enjoyed this fic. It was an interesting take on Harry abandoning the Tri-Wizard Tournament and everything that came after, and I can’t wait to see what else you have written.
Crimson Blood20 chapter 1 . 1/1
Damn! Just Damn!
A very well written story from start to finish!
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »