Reviews for Quamquam Absens
I'm always mad at him chapter 22 . 8/15
You may be getting tired of me reviewing but now that I've stumbled upon your work I can't get enough! Honestly, it's witty, creative, and just so well done. The first, what, seven chapters were agony and that's how you know you've done something excellent. Harry moving on broke my heart and it wasn't until he finally got around to kissing adult Hermione that I could breathe again. Some of the dialogue literally made me laugh in a good way and I like how the patronus story line kind of came full circle. I do wish the ending had been drawn out just a tad more but maybe that's just because I was enjoying the story so much. I'm glad Hermione was reunited not only with her love and her friends but also with her familiar. Bravo.
Mionefan chapter 7 . 7/3
I don't really like that you've used some bits of another story. Adam and Hermione's interactions appeared in the story "Silly Ruler Waving". I'm severely disappointed! In that story, Harry and Hermione are also separated and they finally connect through Harry's use of the ROR to send him to where Hermione is training. You've evidently read the story and used some of the plot devices.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 22 . 6/19
I dont understand
vickety chapter 22 . 5/30
Thank you for this wonderful story!
guest chapter 22 . 5/8
I recently started reading harmony fics and I really enjoyed this one. Thank you for writing it!
morcheller chapter 22 . 5/5
Thanks for this excellent story.
I love a good H/HR and it was a nice touch to include one of my former home-towns in the story. I spent considerable time around the Phoenix country side.
Looking forward to many more fine stories from you.
Pharies chapter 22 . 4/30
I loved the exploration of other magic. This was s fun read because of all the little pieces coming together. Glad I stuck through reading it .

~Tori
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 4/18
Wait... Dumbledore is hiding her from Harry?
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 22 . 4/15
Nice story! I enjoyed reading it!
throughhiseyes chapter 22 . 4/12
this was great! i reslly enjoy the ending and the story!
throughhiseyes chapter 21 . 4/12
wow i reslly like the thouhht that was put in the ceremony
throughhiseyes chapter 19 . 4/12
undeserved*
throughhiseyes chapter 19 . 4/12
a but dark but not im deserved