Reviews for Quamquam Absens
Jarno chapter 9 . 1/23
It's an interesting story, the plot is nice and it's quite well written. The problem I have at this point is that in your story I don't really care about either Bill or Luna. They just appear in the story for maybe a couple paragraphs and then die. That's basically the same as just some random bystander dying. They aren't really part enough of the story to have the effect you want.

Also, for all Harry's training he uses an expelliarmus against an opponent that is wielding two wands? So basically, his training was useless. He uses a spell that is useless in that situation. That spell would in no way take Malfoy out of the fight so why use it? It's about the worst choice possible so my only conclusion can be that his training is useless.
HGRHfan35 chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
Re reading this...AGAIN!...
But than I get to Bill... **snif**
Those are moments I dislike this story thoroughly...but I love you to bits!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2017
wowwweeeee what a ride! thank you :D
Guest chapter 21 . 9/28/2017
dsffhkseJkhtjrfj;lesjdglejafljgd YESSS
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2017
lol their sex jokes in front of sirius
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2017
gosh, i am so bloodthirsty for dumbles to suffer
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2017
haahahha yeah snape, let 'im suffer. and they found another one! (asjlfjlkdjslkjdf the kiss )
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2017
gah, what have you turned me into? i felt such unbridled glee for dumbledores suffering!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
dude, i dont even know why they let him wake up
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
lol, sirius knows how to turn a conversation
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2017
cute chappie also, snape being cool is great
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2017
hahaha you go moody, you go.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
aggghhhhh the sadness is so real right now
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
OH GOODNESS ALL THE EMOTIONS LIKE LASJFL;SHFKSFJSDFJLKFL NOOOOO BILLLLLLL (HOW COULD YOU!) als;jf;ahfhef
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2017
WHAT LUNA NO HOW WHY AJSDLKF;ASJFIAEHF AGHHHH NOOOOOO

GAHHH TOO MANY SAD THINGS IN THIS CHAPTERRRR-HOPE BILL COMES OUT ALRIGHT! (also, supes excited for hermione to be going back!)