Reviews for After the Fall
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 9/7
nicely done. I presume the goblins are gonna get the ring, Sirius and the goblins the locket, and harry and dobby the diadem?. that should be the set. erase them and ole tommy should be weakened a bit.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 9/7
he didnt get the egg, so no clue. he should not be aware of the task. how could dumbasadoor inquire about his plan of attack?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 9/7
use the tunnels or a hogsmeade weekend to get out and then floo to london/gringotts to get with the goblins. depends on the author how much help they can/will provide. author has already provided several changes to canon, as is his/her right, so we shall see.
flashbak35a chapter 8 . 8/27
I like to think that there were Hogsmeade weekends that were not talked about in the books.
Sam239 chapter 1 . 5/12
more please
Rae chapter 15 . 5/8
update please
MadMadameA chapter 15 . 5/2
Awesome! I love it!
Harry61 chapter 15 . 3/23
I'm just amazed at how good you are doing, please please please update this fantastic fic soon. I love it!
Harry61 chapter 14 . 3/23
That's what you call amazing
Harry61 chapter 11 . 3/23
Harry is having wet dreams about Hermione oh it's definitely gonna get good
Harry61 chapter 9 . 3/23
Albuts Dumbass Dumbledore isn't going to like what Harry has planned...I love it
Harry61 chapter 7 . 3/23
Ronald is fucking up right royalty now and the friendship is going to be obliterated
Harry61 chapter 6 . 3/23
Dumbass Dumbledore is not going to like what ever Harry has planned
Harry61 chapter 3 . 3/23
Harry's starting to see the other direction
Harry61 chapter 2 . 3/23
Ronald hasn't gotten any better than the books, Harry should dump him while the dumping is good