Reviews for The Darkness
doxiesmom14 chapter 8 . 2/13
I thought the Weasleys were friends and living with the Potter/Blacks.
Riya1112 chapter 10 . 6/29/2017
I really liked the story. Please please do continue the story. Please don't leave me on this cliffhanger. I read this story just after finishing The Fire. And I am loving this. Please update soon.
nerdy-girl-universe chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
I read the first part of this story, the fire tonight. and immediately had to find this one. now I'm left with this cliffhanger. so please please please update soon.
I have to say, I love how harry, Hermione, and draco are friends. and that all three are incredibly smart for first years. of course with harry being so advanced he isn't about to fall for any of Dumbledores antics. I would love to eventually see a duel between harry and Dumbledore, maybe as he grows older and Dumbledore continues to try to manipulate. I do hope you decide to continue this and not leave me hanging on this cliffhanger.
dragon fier 20 chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
yass! loved this, it was so much more straight to the point the original lol. loved this a lot, can't wait for more! :*
Porcelain Dragon chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
This is an interesting and excellent story. You should be very proud of your work.
dragon fier 20 chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
THIS STORY IS TRULY BRILLIANT! Will Dumbledore realise that Harry is good friends with the Weasleys and try to manipulate Harry again? And aren't Harry and Hermione actually blood siblings now? This is awesome, please update soon?
Outofthisworldgal chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
What an awesome yet terrifying power.
Danielle chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
please please please post more
Outofthisworldgal chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
How did Sirius not die instantly? Harry?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Liam you're a fucking asshole.