Reviews for Reintroducing Hope
DepressedTiger chapter 38 . 9/15
... wow
This fiction brought literal tears to my eyes and a pang to the area where I heard a hearth should be, but until now I thought it was a gaping hole of emptiness... I just learned that DepressedTiger Has A Heart. (Get that reference... yeah? No? ... Okie dokie.)
Can't wait to read Refound Happiness!
Luffys wife chapter 38 . 8/29
Thank you.
Literally just thank you.
I started this fic with the original author and was throughly disappointed when i saw she discontinued it.
I was thrilled when i not only found out you had continued it and finished it.
You did brilliantly as well, i enjoyed it thoroughly and i cannot thank you enough.
Im going to read the sequal now.
Once again thank you, love you.
soup chapter 22 . 8/26
"but my parents didn't want me to die...for some reason" oml wow, but I hope that you got/get better (?) I don't know. What i'm trying to say is (without sounding creepy) is that you're healthy, I guess because being sick isn't fun alright bye~
soup chapter 19 . 8/26
Please don't be scared that we'll hate it! I love it!... Wait, actually being scared means you'll be careful, which means you'll edit it more, which means better writing, which means more views, which means you should be happier, so maybe do be scared? I don't know, but you ARE a great, fantabulous, amazing writer and don't let bad people and or comments get to you... I'm just rambling now, so byeee~
Soup chapter 15 . 8/26
Is it bad that i'm happy about you killing May off? Because I completely agree with you, a lot of people force her in the stories and it kinda feels pushed (maybe not really the word I was going for, but meh) well this is great. You are great. I REALLY LOVE THIS! byeee~
Axcel chapter 18 . 8/2
Actually it is rude for a man to offer his hand for a shake before the woman does.
...What was in Thor's hand?
Travesti chapter 38 . 7/25
Thank you for continuing and finishing this story! I enjoyed your writing and your story! Can't wait to read the sequel.
InkMelody chapter 37 . 7/20
you know what would be grate? for someone to use Petter agansed the avengers. They look at Peater and think "he's a kid, he'll be easy" and kidnap him and the avengers find out and they are all pissed but NATASHA, Natasha just stands there all quiet like and they notice she has a dark look in her eyes, cause she loves children and she loves Peater, and just says "their dead" and walks out and everyone is terrified.
Also if Peater was taken in a public place say coming out of a college course and men with guns start pointing said guns at a bunch of random people un less Peater Parker comes forward with his hands on his head, and Peater isn't close enough and there are to manny people to pick a fight right then so he dose what they say.
Stuff happens Natasha breaks bones for her baby spider.
Then CPS could get involved, saying that Peater is underaged and should not be doing hero work, or living with the Avengers cause he is in danger, things could escalate with Age of Ultron or Cival War and the Avengers could move up state for the main pourpous of keeping Peater safe, I think Peater would through a hissy fit at the notion but its just an idea.
Naw the end part was so sweet
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 37 . 7/14
Wow. This was fantastic! I love it! I knew that you picked this story up from someone else and everything so when you said that on the fifteenth chapter (I think it was the fifteenth) that it was going to be you writing it now I read it was thought, 'wow the style changed. What the heck is up with that?' Then I had to mentally slap myself because duh, you're a different person from the original writer. Safe to say that I felt quite special after that. But I adore what you did. And all the fluffiness was too amazing. I love fluff and you gave me a buttload of it and I was super happy. What you did with Peter and the Avengers was a masterpiece and I can't wait to read the sequel. (By the way, are you by any chance posting your original novel on Fictionpress? Because if you are can I get your username so I can read it? Thanks if you are and if not, oh well.)
1 One Piece Fan chapter 38 . 7/13
i was really hesitant about starting this fanfic and even completely ignored it every time i saw it at first, mainly because for me Spiderman was not really Spiderman without his voice, its one of those things that you just cant imagine him without. but thank god i chose to atleast read your AN in the first chapter because i would have never read this if i had not known that he was selectively mute (i think thats what it was called? i forgot) and now im beating myself up about not giving this a chance earlier because it was by far one of the best spiderman fics i have read! ill be going on to your sequel and your standalone RH fics now, cya
ravencarr chapter 21 . 7/11
In uni's library trying very hard to not shed a tear.
You're good! Brilliantly plotted *standing ovation*

Sending virtual hugs & cookies to you ~~~
Thank you so much making this! I love it. It's really nice and has a great ending.
RuinedFox chapter 15 . 6/17
Thank you so much for adopting and continuing this story! I fell in love with the original storyline and I amost had a heart attack (whoops) when I saw that it was going ip for adoption. so often the adopter doesn't do a story justice. You, however, have done a fantastic job and I look forward to finishing reading it. Thanks again!