Reviews for Reintroducing Hope
Millythecatlover chapter 1 . 2/21
I’m so sorry for that last review. I didn’t get to say the things I wanted to. Ahem.
1 you’re an awesome author
2 The story is great
3 Thankyouthankyouthankyou

And also, I apologize for the horrible grammar and redundancy in the previous review. Keep writing!
Millythecatlover chapter 1 . 2/21
I loved how you continued with the theme of Natasha already knowing that Peter was Spiderman. It makes you seem like a pretty capable reader and writer. I’m so glad that you picked up the story and finished it for us. I’m also glad that you changed May’s story, so that she had actually died rather than just deemed unfit to be Peter’s guardian (I feel horrible saying I’m glad she died, but it’s true). It makes much more sense in the context of the story, and has the added bonus of bringing in less complications later on. I totally get how difficult it would be to write her in when she wasn’t actually need to progress the plot. Anyway, I’m so glad that a capable writer picked up the story, and am really hope you actually get to read this so that you can know how wonderful of a writer you are!
I love Gwen... why did she have to die? ₍₍ (̨̡ ‾᷄ᗣ‾᷅ )̧̢ ₎₎
DarthVader220 chapter 13 . 2/9
Haha... he wanted the blanket to be his friend;) that is good
Wow u must be in love with d word flabbergasted! It's like watching a child playing with their new toy, trying to get it to work and figuring it out. It's very cute and I must say I love your style of writing. It's wonderful and I haven't been so excited in a while. Each chapter makes me laugh, cry, and smile. It's very sweet. And I know it's been like two years but I hope the treatment is working and you r alright. You r too amazing and I hate to think ur suffering.
Lilith Hawtrey chapter 3 . 1/18
Ha ha ha, I could totally see Steve as the neighborhood dad and Natasha as a kick-ass mom. *coughscoughs* alternate universe anyone? *coughs* XD And Sam Wilson is one of the most fabulous characters included in the MCU so far. His interactions with Scott Lang are just pure gold.

Also, a quick correction to the original author of this chapter: Islam isn't a race. It's a religion. Therefore, it is not racism to criticize/make jokes/talk bad about it. Just offensive to some. I would know, some people used to make jokes at my expense but it was kind of funny sometimes, tbh.

No other issues with this chapter. I'm so glad you decided to finish this fanfic!
Onlyinitforthestories2 chapter 37 . 1/6
This was a great story. What does awa and aya mean?
StarStepper chapter 37 . 1/1
Dude that was incredible
Guest chapter 37 . 12/5/2017
I have no idea how I found this story, but I'm so happy I did! This story was amazing! Thank you! I hope you are feeling better, and will keep you in my prayers!
story2tell chapter 38 . 11/13/2017
Oh. My. God. That was brilliant. I have no words...
AinsleyWright chapter 38 . 10/10/2017
This was an amazing story! I love and enjoyed it so much! I can't wait to go read the sequel!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/5/2017
When Tony was like "We'll figure it out big-boy" I was like "Tony you're a genius, but you can't tell the difference between a bug and an arachnid?" XD
Miki321 chapter 38 . 9/29/2017
Wow I am taken back, that was an amazing story! I loved the suspense and the emotion, definitely one of my favourite
TheMamaBear chapter 16 . 9/27/2017
Man, I was so incredibly happy to see that you have continued the story! Great job on the story, btw, it's really good.
Axcel chapter 19 . 9/22/2017
The Edgar thing reminds us of what makes Spider-Man so special to us compared to other superheroes. Like that homeless girl in the comics with lucemia and that boy he visited who is later revealed to only have a few weeks left to live due to cancer. You never see any other hero be so human and loving to the downtrodden and the sick masses. Read a few issues and you suspect he wears putty to hide holes in his hands and feet and has a crown or thorns in his closet or something from how incredibly good and personal he is.