Reviews for The Mulligan
Emily chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Oh my goodness this story was so amazing! My only complaint is that it was a ond shot! You did such a great job!
Tigana1968 chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Super cute! Loved it!
Tallulah-does-the-hula chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Love love love! Funny and sweet
Kmomof4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
That was hysterical!
aestheticedits5813 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
This is a well-written story.
princesseslikepirates chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Great story! It was awkward and entertaining. I'm glad they decided to give it a second try.
melsbells91 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Hahaha, oh gosh, those two were such a mess of awkward and adorable and I loved it. Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I LOVED this. Thank you for the AU I didn't know I needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Awesome, beautiful, more realistic than other encounter one shots and lovely. Thank you for posting. It was sweet to watch this scenario. Would love to see more...
Nenski chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Really cute story! So glad Emma broke her rule!
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This was wonderful and endearing! It was funny and embarrassing for Emma and Killian while also being very sweet at the end with both Emma and Killian acting shy around the other. The awkward fumbling drunken sexual attempt seemed realistic and that made it painful and funny (good things, I promise!) I loved this so much, I'll re-read it eventually I promise. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more from you in the future!
HookedOnOUaT chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This was amazing! I liked the character development without going too much in depth and the chemistry and even the initial awkwardness between the two.
CaptainSwan617 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Feel free to write long one shots like this as much as you want!
lookbackatme chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I did like it. Oh the awkwardness...but a very nice reunion!