Reviews for Adventure in the Tombs
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Oh that was definitely interesting :p I love the idea of James being an explorer (I can't decide who of him and Sirius would make the better Indiana Jones to be honest :p), and I could just picture him running away as I read it :p It was wonderful, and I liked how Regulus intervened too. I'd definitely love to know more about what Regulus' life is like in this AU, it sounds like it would be interesting if he can stop demons in their tracks :)
Just one thing I noticed: you say that Regulus has bright green eyes when he saves James in the tomb, and moments later you say that his grey eyes are pleading with him to keep this a secret... Was that one purpose?
Anyway, great story :)
Cheers!
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
This was so different to anything I would have imagined when I gave you the prompt. I was pleasantly surprised. James's character in this was just perfect. He was so funny, and carefree, and very like the James in canon, but slightly different. I loved the line 'but after scouring dusty Egyptian tomes, and even duster Egyptian tombs'. Something about that line made me smile. Of course James would be thinking 'I guess this is it' as he was about to die. Nothing like 'AHHHHH'. I loved how you had the word ‘afreet’ play such a huge part in the story. Regulus was an interesting character in this. It was pretty cool how you made him non-English and wearing what looked to be human skin hahaha. Is it weird that I find that hot? (Has nothing to do with the fact that I have a massive crush on Regulus) Anyways, even though their interaction was literally their names you could tell that they had become friends, which was nice. I also thought it was funny that Sirius was James's sherpa XD Great story!