Reviews for The Dark Side
prissygirl chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
if there is a better Jack/Irina relationship author than you, i'll eat a toaster
Kea chapter 16 . 7/22/2005
LOL great fic. Loved the Morse code and the goats.
Ireland1 chapter 16 . 3/27/2004
Hello. WHEW! That was a long time before you updated! Anyways, is that the end? Because you are a really talented writer and I hope you write more (and more and more and more...)!
Delordra chapter 16 . 2/20/2004
How did I miss one of your fics? EEk! Glad I found it...lovely. Loved Irina outwitting the CIA the whole time, her saving Jack, them working together, protecting Sydney...happily. Wonderful.
greenishpurple chapter 15 . 2/19/2004
May I please beg for that epilogue you promised us? :)
Ireland1 chapter 15 . 1/5/2004
hello. you have a nice story and I'm waiting for the following chapters... hope it comes soon...
mas chapter 15 . 6/26/2003
i know this is an old story, but what about a sequel because there is so much more to be said in it.
Mooseyfate chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I was reading some of your older stuff and I ran across this. I was wondering if you were planning on posting the epilouge for this. It's so incomplete...please?
sis chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
It was a great story I cannot wait to see what happens next
astacia chapter 15 . 1/30/2003
Ooh, I'm liking this! Please, update soon.
Jenni chapter 15 . 1/28/2003
That's cool. You should have some kind of sequel though
redheadgrl chapter 15 . 1/27/2003
Brilliant.
Colly E chapter 15 . 1/26/2003
This is really good. I just got updated on the whole thing. Not so sure about the 'parents' working for the Dark Side since Syd is so adament about bringing it down. It's her whole reason she's doing it. But we'll see. Update soon.

thanx!
AliasDemon99 chapter 14 . 1/26/2003
Wow! This just keeps getting better and better! Please update really soon!
AliasDemon99 chapter 14 . 1/26/2003
Wow! This just keeps getting better and better! Please update really soon!