Reviews for Blow, Gabriel, Blow
I ate All. the Pie chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Pretty good :) enjoyable :)
LoverOfIceyMockingJays chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This made me laugh my head off, imagining all the x men doing this scene.
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
ROTFLMFAO! That was hilarious, i don't know what Anything Goes is about unless it is just a section for randomness, but still this was hilarious
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
LOLOLOLOL! this is so showing kurt religes side.
one heart that stands alone chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
nice... my school is doing the musical that opens this friday... good job on Blow Gabriel
crusnik O2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
ok its like 3am right now, and i could not stop laughing! my brothers like sleeping in the room next 2 me 2...i think i woke him up...oh well!

that was so funny!i liked the singing part! and the part befor it! and the part after it!...wait wouldnt it have been eaiser 2 say that i just luved it?'meep'

so going in my favorites!
Emotionsonhold chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Awesome
Celtic-shadow chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I like it. Nice combenation of the characters. This worked nicly.
Brujeiiro chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
OMFG! Anything Goes was my 7th grade play! I know that entire scene by heart! So funny! The Remy part w/ the "girl astray" was very funny... also hot. Wow... i never thought id read a fic that lead me down Memory lane... Yea-bo!
ASGT chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I read this before, and was quite confuzed, but I just saw the play (And it was great!) and re-visited. Once your done with doing Nightmare (whenever the hell you start it) you should do this as the next parody! Thank you and good night!
Mora-Ana chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Very good, I love the song, and picturing Pietro in a preachers robe is very, very amusing. I love it. :)
melissarxy1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Very cute and amusing
Tearless Soldier chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
That was great! And hilarious! lol I'm invadersheep on AIM btw, I've talked to you before. My school did Anything Goes last year! "Yo! What's up bish?" mwahahaha!

Maybe you could do a GW fic like this to Heaven Hop? Like, the G-girls singing it or something... "Up in heaven's happy portal... Where the parties never stop..." *skips off singing Heaven Hop*