Reviews for Charms of the Clarion
Barack Obama chapter 52 . 7/9
I liked this story a lot. Touching, surprising, great stakes, great twists. After I read this one I binged on some of the others from your site, like the alternate universe where Adam wins one.

Lots of excellent stories. Thanks for the 15 hours of entertainment you've given me. Hit me up if there's zombie apocalypse.
subchan chapter 52 . 5/1
Not fair! I wanted to know what happened with that darn chocolate sauce too! Lol. Great job. I loved reading it!
AntiCreator chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
It's not so much that we spend time discussing the weather, but more as it's so changeable it's a good ice breaker or for making small talk. Also, as Brits, we like to complain, and there is nothing we like to complain about more than the bloody weather.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/31/2016
Except Spike doesn't have a thrall, does he?
g chapter 52 . 1/24/2016
loved it!
Danni chapter 52 . 12/9/2015
That was such a good story! What a wonderful ending, but what the shell happened with the chocolate?! :-P Thanks for sharing!
Danni chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Gotta love Scotland, gotta love Spike!
spiritedghost chapter 52 . 10/1/2015
All I can say at this point is it was one hell of a story. Thank you, for sharing!
spiritedghost chapter 39 . 10/1/2015
Oh my god, Oh my god. You had Buffy say something about "All My Children as in the soap opera." Funny thing, Sarah Micheal Gellar was in All My Children. So I will assume you knew that and thus used that line. I am in shock and I am like well let's say older than you and probably older than most of your readers so I know that for a fact, and I a guy and I know that. God now I am depressed and just feel OLD. Wait I am over it, I am Young as hell, now shut up and write something good.
spiritedghost chapter 38 . 10/1/2015
So this little tale just keeps getting better and better. I thought the Council or at the very least Quentin would be smart enough to have witches that would have spelled magical alarm systems to prevent such things as the end of this chapter. I really don't want to give away the story to anyone who reads reviews before they read. See I can be cagey without giving away the "What the hell's".
spiritedghost chapter 32 . 10/1/2015
Seriously Riley, Now You Bring Him Back? (snarls and then grins) That sounds fair, so I say, "Bring it!" Oh and great job. Lovin' it.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Holy Moly, Batman! Dang, that was fun. So Duncan is either a thrill seeker or somehow tied up in this. I wonder, wonder which it is, because based on his reactions, I am thinking he is not related to the woman whom he is replacing. I really like this story! Thank you, now go away I am reading here.
Taste like Special chapter 52 . 9/2/2015
Thank you so much for writing this I really enjoy it
-Spec!al
misuky7 chapter 52 . 6/26/2015
This was a marvelous story. One of my top favorites, love a change in scenery especially the Highlands. I did not, however, like the changes in font. It made the words a bit hard to read when they suddenly went into italics. Actually I got a bit of a headache trying, but I made it and I loved it so brava. :3
randyzoopurple chapter 52 . 10/25/2013