Reviews for Charms of the Clarion
Except Spike doesn't have a thrall, does he?
g chapter 52 . 1/24
loved it!
Danni chapter 52 . 12/9/2015
That was such a good story! What a wonderful ending, but what the shell happened with the chocolate?! :-P Thanks for sharing!
Danni chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Gotta love Scotland, gotta love Spike!
spiritedghost chapter 52 . 10/1/2015
All I can say at this point is it was one hell of a story. Thank you, for sharing!
spiritedghost chapter 39 . 10/1/2015
Oh my god, Oh my god. You had Buffy say something about "All My Children as in the soap opera." Funny thing, Sarah Micheal Gellar was in All My Children. So I will assume you knew that and thus used that line. I am in shock and I am like well let's say older than you and probably older than most of your readers so I know that for a fact, and I a guy and I know that. God now I am depressed and just feel OLD. Wait I am over it, I am Young as hell, now shut up and write something good.
spiritedghost chapter 38 . 10/1/2015
So this little tale just keeps getting better and better. I thought the Council or at the very least Quentin would be smart enough to have witches that would have spelled magical alarm systems to prevent such things as the end of this chapter. I really don't want to give away the story to anyone who reads reviews before they read. See I can be cagey without giving away the "What the hell's".
spiritedghost chapter 32 . 10/1/2015
Seriously Riley, Now You Bring Him Back? (snarls and then grins) That sounds fair, so I say, "Bring it!" Oh and great job. Lovin' it.
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Holy Moly, Batman! Dang, that was fun. So Duncan is either a thrill seeker or somehow tied up in this. I wonder, wonder which it is, because based on his reactions, I am thinking he is not related to the woman whom he is replacing. I really like this story! Thank you, now go away I am reading here.
Taste like Special chapter 52 . 9/2/2015
Thank you so much for writing this I really enjoy it
-Spec!al
misuky7 chapter 52 . 6/26/2015
This was a marvelous story. One of my top favorites, love a change in scenery especially the Highlands. I did not, however, like the changes in font. It made the words a bit hard to read when they suddenly went into italics. Actually I got a bit of a headache trying, but I made it and I loved it so brava. :3
randyzoopurple chapter 52 . 10/25/2013
so good
randyzoopurple chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
cute
Literary Melody chapter 52 . 7/2/2013
I have loved your story from start to finish! I don't understand why this story isn't in the top five when it comes to reviews for Spuffy shippers. I also loved your Christmas story with the two of them in it. I don't know if I left a review for that story, but I thought that you should know anyways. :) Everything about this story was just pure perfection. I love how it was a gradual process, the two of them falling in love with each other. Willow seeming to pick up on it too seemed like such a Willow thing to do too.

I didn't expect things to mull over perfectly with Xander, but I must admit that the two of them getting along like they did was something that brought a giant smile to my face. I think that they are just so similar, you know? Like both of them are die-hard protectors of the people they love and they aren't afraid to get down and dirty if it means loved ones are safe. It was just their difference in species that really separated them in the series, I think. Otherwise, they would have been besties. Haha, can vampires have besties?

Let me just say that I have always hated Riley. I hated him in the show and I've hated him in practically every Spuffy fic I have ever read that had him in it. So, I guess it should be a compliment when I say that I hated him in yours too. I would even claim that Angel was better for Buffy than Riley was, and I hated Angel too. Anyways, I wouldn't have minded seeing a little more aggressive friction when it came to Captain Cardboard (love the nickname, btw) but I get why you didn't go too far in that territory. She did cheat on him (not that I feel any remorse for him or anything) but it wouldn't be Buffy if she didn't feel bad for those she has wronged. And Spike obviously couldn't do crap because of the chip...

Anyways, this story was absolutely epic, and it is probably one that I am going to revisit whenever I need me a Spuffy fix. And those are pretty frequent, let me tell you. (I mean, with how S7 ended, how could they not?) So, I will stop my ramblings now before you get too bored with my insanely long review. I just thought that I would tell you how awesome you are. :D

I look forward to reading anything else you have! :D

Love, Books
fallenangel13136 chapter 52 . 6/18/2013
...You are the most evil author I have ever met! This was a magnificent story I loved reading every minute of it! But still throughout the entire story I wanted so badly to know WHAT happened to Spike that resulted in chocolate sauce being poured on him! And you just cut it off before the story was told! That was brilliant! Lol it still keeps me wondering but somehow it was a perfect ending. Gives the idea that their life is truly only just beginning. I love it.