Reviews for Charms of the Clarion
Taste like Special chapter 52 . 6h
Thank you so much for writing this I really enjoy it
-Spec!al
misuky7 chapter 52 . 6/26
This was a marvelous story. One of my top favorites, love a change in scenery especially the Highlands. I did not, however, like the changes in font. It made the words a bit hard to read when they suddenly went into italics. Actually I got a bit of a headache trying, but I made it and I loved it so brava. :3
randyzoopurple chapter 52 . 10/25/2013
so good
randyzoopurple chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
cute
Literary Melody chapter 52 . 7/2/2013
I have loved your story from start to finish! I don't understand why this story isn't in the top five when it comes to reviews for Spuffy shippers. I also loved your Christmas story with the two of them in it. I don't know if I left a review for that story, but I thought that you should know anyways. :) Everything about this story was just pure perfection. I love how it was a gradual process, the two of them falling in love with each other. Willow seeming to pick up on it too seemed like such a Willow thing to do too.

I didn't expect things to mull over perfectly with Xander, but I must admit that the two of them getting along like they did was something that brought a giant smile to my face. I think that they are just so similar, you know? Like both of them are die-hard protectors of the people they love and they aren't afraid to get down and dirty if it means loved ones are safe. It was just their difference in species that really separated them in the series, I think. Otherwise, they would have been besties. Haha, can vampires have besties?

Let me just say that I have always hated Riley. I hated him in the show and I've hated him in practically every Spuffy fic I have ever read that had him in it. So, I guess it should be a compliment when I say that I hated him in yours too. I would even claim that Angel was better for Buffy than Riley was, and I hated Angel too. Anyways, I wouldn't have minded seeing a little more aggressive friction when it came to Captain Cardboard (love the nickname, btw) but I get why you didn't go too far in that territory. She did cheat on him (not that I feel any remorse for him or anything) but it wouldn't be Buffy if she didn't feel bad for those she has wronged. And Spike obviously couldn't do crap because of the chip...

Anyways, this story was absolutely epic, and it is probably one that I am going to revisit whenever I need me a Spuffy fix. And those are pretty frequent, let me tell you. (I mean, with how S7 ended, how could they not?) So, I will stop my ramblings now before you get too bored with my insanely long review. I just thought that I would tell you how awesome you are. :D

I look forward to reading anything else you have! :D

Love, Books
fallenangel13136 chapter 52 . 6/18/2013
...You are the most evil author I have ever met! This was a magnificent story I loved reading every minute of it! But still throughout the entire story I wanted so badly to know WHAT happened to Spike that resulted in chocolate sauce being poured on him! And you just cut it off before the story was told! That was brilliant! Lol it still keeps me wondering but somehow it was a perfect ending. Gives the idea that their life is truly only just beginning. I love it.
Lyzzybelle chapter 52 . 5/19/2013
Beautiful story. The plot was well thought-out and executed beautifully. Each chapter progressed the story and added more depth to the character development. I also like how you allowed the scoobies to mature and change through the story. Too often authors get caught up in keeping the characters in their nicely-pidgeoned holes. Excellent work.
cosmiclove chapter 40 . 1/23/2013
wow this story is so great, I am glad I picked to read this, going to read further when I got time :)
Guest chapter 52 . 8/1/2012
...I wanted to know the chocolate story :(
(Loved this whole fic though, and the attention to detail with the Scotland and its lore was appreciated. ).
cavemenftw chapter 47 . 5/13/2012
Ok, so Spike just left Riley to fight a two on one battle? Not only has it kinda been established in this story that Spike attacks first when someone he cares about is hurt,(even if that were not the case I still feel like he would tore through Duncan just on principle while Riley distracted Xander) But The big Bad did nothing but cheerlead? Duncan can't assume they're still going through with sealing spell so taking no action to thin the herd doesn't make a lot of sense.

This story had a great start, as well as good inner dialog in pretty much all cases, but the only surprise in the whole thing was that Riley was brought back.

The big bad of the piece was underwhelming for me and It seems stupid to give up this close the the end but here we are.

This coulda been great but I think maybe it was dragged out to long.
cavemenftw chapter 46 . 5/13/2012
Love the plot and the characterizations, but I feel like something has to go wrong for the villain to be a threat.
cavemenftw chapter 36 . 5/12/2012
That was a really good chapter for getting into Giles head. I feel like you captured him exceptionally well. I also like that you brought up the meeting Giles had with Spike regarding his chip having some higher meaning. That scene is not often referenced in these fics so that makes me happy.

Also I really am starting to enjoy you character Collins. I just enjoy his voice.
cavemenftw chapter 35 . 5/12/2012
I kinda hate The Gaurdian. Also Buffy fell for a WWF distraction and missed a point blank shot with a crossbow.

Really no headway in this chapter.
cavemenftw chapter 27 . 5/12/2012
Really good story so far.

The characters sound pretty authentic, and the plot has a nice pace to it.

I also get the feeling that if I were to spend more time with the other watcher within the story, I'd probably like the character.

Also it's refreshing to read a lighter version of the Buffy/Spike falling for each other story. One where Buffy falls for him without much reservation or a ton of angst.

One thing bugging me though is why Xander or more likely Spike take their concerns to Giles. Spike has an idea what might be happening, and all either of them would have to do is bring it up with Giles. While Spike may not be believed right off, I don't think Giles would be dense enough to not notice how odd it is that the two lesbian Wickas fawning all over Duncan once the matter was brought to his attention. That's all it would take for the issue to be ivestigated. I mean why wouldn't either of them bring up their concerns with the one guy they'd think would be believed.

I actually do get Xander why not I guess. For most of the story thus far,his dislike is rooted firmly in jealously.
cavemenftw chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
I'm loving this so far.

The characterizations are really good so far and there is a definite sense of adventure building.

Don't know how I've missed this, but I've latched on now.