Reviews for Lessons From a Grateful Veela
Brockster550 chapter 3 . 3/20
I doubt that Dumbledore will be able to convince Harry to return to Britain and continue being his pawn for the Greater Good. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 2 . 3/17
Malfoy's plan backfiring was a nice touch, and Madame Maxime making him squawk made it funny. Keep up the hard work!
Brockster550 chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow, Harry and Fleur making love to each other all weekend was quite intriguing. Alot of boys would definitely be jealous of Harry for that, since they would want to be in his place. Nice chapter, keep up the hard work!
stevem1 chapter 3 . 3/6
Excellent story. I’m glad that Harry was clever and got out of Hogwarts without the staff knowing. Attending school in Beauxbatons makes a lot more sense that returning to the school where someone has tried to kill him four years running.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 3/6
I like this alternative ending to the story. I dislike that Dumbledore is taking charge again. I have nothing but contempt for his planning and organizational abilities.
Do Harry x reader
Tsunayuki24 chapter 4 . 12/3/2020
Good
agarwal.95vipul chapter 2 . 11/22/2020
B
fullhans1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
Good story.
PGHammer chapter 3 . 10/9/2020
I'm sorry, DumbAsADoor - Harry escaped (and Hermione will soon follow). You can't even use Sirius as bait (since he left as well).
DeadAccount1113 chapter 3 . 10/4/2020
Dumb. Unforgivables are life in prison. don't be so dumb
omh666 chapter 4 . 9/21/2020
Interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2020
This story was outstandingly brilliant and I would love it if you could possible continue it. I know you said that it was finished but could you please consider continuing? Thank you.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 4 . 6/8/2020
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
That right there was very impressive and I for one as impressed.