Reviews for Burdens of the Son
Guest chapter 12 . 8/10/2019
si que los dos lucharon duro jaja
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2019
jaja igualita a su madre sin miedo a nada jaja
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2019
cielos vaya día
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
que rayos
Mojito737 chapter 4 . 9/21/2018
Hi! I'm not really a review writer type, but I really need to ask. Angie's surname. Did you choose a random language for translation or do we come from the same country?
GhostWolf88 chapter 13 . 11/10/2017
Very Nice, thanks for sharing.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 13 . 5/19/2017
I am glad I stayed for the whole ride, too! That was a sweet story and has lots of good things to say about love and parenting...not to mention prejudice and overcoming it. Thank you for sharing your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
MafiaGuy2017 is attacking the fandom with his poison words. :(
Stubat chapter 13 . 2/9/2017
Wonderful stuff. The scene where Holly flew onstage was a real choker.. Beautiful story. Sometimes you have to go down to the depths so you can launch that much higher to the peaks. Thank you for sharing. Please keep writing.
USA Patriot chapter 11 . 1/7/2017
Oh that was so cute lol. Thanks for that. On with the story!
USA Patriot chapter 10 . 1/7/2017
Oh that was so sad. There aren't words to describe it, even though it's not real, it's horrible. Hope the story gets a bit more cheerful or I might have to stop reading.
Hewhoislost chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
Wow, great story.
Purple Knightmare chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
Wow what a wonderful story.
When you described the Mayor PR person as a "panther" I don't know if she was a black leopard, black jaguar or a mountain lion. Remember when they referred to Mr Manchas as "the jaguar" even though he was also a black one in the movie. That is the only thing that kind of bothered me.
I really love this story, though the skipped fifteen years will be missed.