Reviews for Burdens of the Son
Nikolaiwulf chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
i loved this stories, i want to see one with holly and all the family. thank you!
Jackofallfables chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
You should really write a sequel to this one featuring Holly growing up
ManBearShark chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
Haha bravo an Exellent story!
Tr2085xo chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
i feel empty... you hace no idea how much a cryed... im a 1.8m/130kg/35yo/happy married man who was raised to not to cry because thats what mans do... ive been crying the las 5 caps... this is beautiful. thanks.
Dafid94 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
Nice story you've put together here. Clever jokes, clever ways of solving a case and clever fox and bunny. :D
The ending was really, really beautiful. I'm feeling a bit torn apart inside because I know that your story of them has ended but there is so much more to be told. I could just read for days about Nick being himself around their daughter and driving her crazy just like he did with her mother. But I guess I'll just have to leave that to imagination.
I really loved this fanfic. Even if it brought in a lot of dark times for them. Especially the part where Nick was recovering in the hospital for at least about a year. Luckly in the end they both got what they deserved. These two characters that Disney made do deserve to live a happy life and in your story they do. I really appreciate that.

Hope you'll keep writing more and more about these two.
Good day!
Dafid94 chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
WOW! NO WAY! I had absolutely no clue why he tore her badge off... "picking a lock with two of my mom's old straight pins wihile holding my breath underwater" REALLY? That was... to quote one of my favourite narrators... "Masterfully executed!"
That twist right there was wonderful. (Ch. 7)
Tboyz chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
This was perfect
Just-Some-Guy90 chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
I loved both parts and think you did great on the story, thank you for the good read.
Kulkum chapter 12 . 7/18/2016
Rare are the stories that bring me to tears, and this is one of them. The scene with Holly running to Nick, and him holding her was just fantastic. I could go into details about various other parts that touched me, but these reviews should be kept shorter than book length themselves.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
Starfang's Secrets chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
This was such a wonderful story!
Thanash chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
Never stopped and never will
Thanash chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
I've read all your stories and didn't stop it took me two days (of slowing reason )
And I fucking enjoyed it can't wait for more stories
Thanash chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Amazing I've read the first story of yours and know I'm reading rhe second
Lala Sharada chapter 13 . 6/13/2016
I loved every bit of this story! It was great and I wasn't able to put it down. And I also just realized how much I adore the name, Holly, for their daughter. Like, I really, really super duper love that name. It's just so perfectly cute.
Anyway, I super love Judy and Nick in this and how they'd do anything for each other, that they just love each other so much. With Judy trying so hard to find and rescue Nick after the kidnapping and then Nick being too afraid to even be around Judy and Holly after he was rescued. That was just too sweet! I love them so much!

You are a great author with a great story and I would love anything else you wanted to write!
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »