Reviews for Burdens of the Son
WyldClaw chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
oh my goodness
Jarel Kortan chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Yay a new chapter and Nick starting to come to his senses woth Judy's help. Also loved the part of Holly rushing in to get to Nick.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
This was a chapter that was really wonderful to read. You covered what Judy wanted to do, what she felt like she could do, then had her go for broke and try to reach Nick the only way she could think of. Holly was the star of this chapter, and it was beautiful how you wrote her reaction to seeing Nick, and how he reacted to her. Especially how you tied together what Nick did with Holly several chapters ago, helping her to "fly" and how it intertwined with what happened here. Was really nice how you tied it all together like that.

I'm excited to see where this story will go now. You've done such an excellent job with it and I'm always excited seeing an update from you in my inbox. :) Keep up the great work!
zenith88 chapter 11 . 6/8/2016
Very nice chapter again. I somehow can't wait to read more of this story.
TheWatchingEye chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
No, thats like a no-go! You just cant write such a chapter and not immediately publish the following chapter! Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow!
Anony chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
Why you gotta play with my heart strings like that?

Great chappie btw.
Galgus chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
Dear goodness, reading this before trying to sleep was a mistake.

I'm eagerly awaiting the resolution to this - it's going to be gnawing at me for awhile now.

This may have shot the story straight into dark territory.
Zanar chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Noooooooooononononononononono.
Jarel Kortan chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Oh man that is intense and so much feels for one chapter. that was so packed. I really really really want to see where this goes and hope that nick gets better.
zenith88 chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
The whole orderal screwed Nick up pretty bad. I just can't wati how this Story goes on.
Berserker88 chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Oh god, the feels. This is a terrible situation alright, but no way in hell is Judy going to give up that easily. Nick should know better than that by now.
BeecroftA chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Wow, this is a low development for Nick. And he may be trying to be noble by pushing Judy away, but he's forgotten one crucial fact: Judy doesn't know when to quit, especially when a loved one is involved. She is the only one who gets to decide if she should continue to love and trust Nick, and she knows it. What's more, Nick has thought he was broken beyond repair before, and she was able to shake him out of it then too.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Something tells me Judy will not let Nick get away with trying the pity card to keep her away. I figure that Judy is going to storm into where Nick is, with or without consent to straighten him out and let him know what she thinks. She isn't one to just wait for something to happen, she causes things to happen. And she wouldn't allow Nick to go through this on his own. She'll find a way to get in there to see him, and just to quote her from the movie, "even if it's the last thing she does."
Jarel Kortan chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
Oh the feels Rollercoaster of a chapter. can't wait to see how this unfolds.
Berserker88 chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
Oh wow, that is awful what that news report is doing. As if Nick didn't have a rough enough day...

Intriguing story you've got here. Keep it up. :)
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »