Reviews for Burdens of the Son
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Now that is the way to end the chapter. And it will be interesting to see if Nick will be able to adopt and them finally to get Irvin out of their lives for good. This is shaping up to be a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Just saying. Your last story was very, very good. Tears pretty much all the way through. Cant wait for this one.
Galgus chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
It's a relief to see that Judy seems to be on the road to recovery, though other storm clouds are looming.

Looking forward to what comes next.
Jarel Kortan chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
And things get interesting now, then again life wouldn't be interesting without challenges and obstacles to face and overcome. I sense things will work out but not without some bumps in the road, but I hope this jack rabbit gets whats coming to him and these would be kidnappers.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Wow, now that is a way to end the first chapter! And I love this sequel to, "Never Time to Say Goodbye". It seems fairly accepted that Nick would make a great dad, and what you wrote displayed that perfectly, especially him wearing those two pins to represent Judy and Holly. It was very sweet to read. Hopefully everythingn goes well with the summons!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016