Reviews for Her Real Name
Serendipity Cullen chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I enjoyed this drabble :) Just getting past the Deluca misunderstanding, the questions, and focusing on what is most important. Jolex. :D I love how you had Alex supportive and loving all parts of her, even the weak, fragile parts! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
OH MY GOD THANK YOU. THE FINALE MADE ME MAD, AND I NEEDED TO SEE THEM BE HAPPY TOGETHER.
LittleRock17 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I really loved this! Jo is actually the reason I watch GA (I love Camilla soooo) and she has the worst past among EVERY other GA character... Shonda REALLY worked on it.

I believe we all knew that she was married the second she said "I can't" not "I don't want to" but we didn't know how BAD actually was...

I almost cried with everything about Jo last thursday, and I really didn't like poor DeLuca being beat up, he was just helping... that was Steph's fault cause if she had stayed like a good friend, taking Jo's drunk ass words like they were, drunk words, that last missunderstanding would NOT had happen.

And I can't believe that even after THIS people STILL hate Jo... they take it like immaturity and not like a woman who suffered DV and I know it's a TV show but many women in real life go throw the same, and very little find the courage to actually run away like Jo did. I hope 13 season focus more on that subject, and that Jolex can survive all of it.

I have to say I didn't like Your choice of names xD but all the rest was really good, Sweet and just what I needed right now.