Reviews for What They All Want
Evilstrawberry chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
That's defernely a different take on Joren, a very good one too! This is a madgood story! More soon!
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
This is very good! It's very...angry? sad? I dunno, but it was very good! I'll come back later to read the other 2 chapters cause I'm getting kicked of the comptuer at the moment.
D chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
Wow. That's deep. This ios really cool.
D chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Cool start. Really interesting and really well writen.
Cami of Queenscove chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
This is getting very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going. I really don't have the faintest clue, honetly. Keep writing, and update soon! Oh, best line: And did I mention that I think King Jon is a completely nerveless cream puff?

Room304 chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
I just found this story; I don't even remember seeing the first chapter, so that is why this is the first time I have reviewed. I already like this story; it's dark, depressing, and gives us insights to characters that we really don't get to hear that much about in the books. I like your version of Vinson; he just seems so...cynical? I'm not exactly sure what I am trying to say here, but you have written the fic that I've always wished I could and I really hope you update soon
Keita chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
Ecce! And I say it again, Ecce! You seem to have this talent for getting into characters minds and giving the reader a completely different perspective on things. Amazing. Simply amazing. Gloriam tenes. Sometime soon too.

p.s. I'm studying Classical Latin at the moment, so I'm using some simple Latin phrases that I know... Ecce Wow, Gloriam tenes You'll have fame. Forgive the improper verb tense.

:oD
Gah. I'm an idiot.

I think I put Garvey instead of Vinson. I feel like a complete and total moron, like the time I put Trisono instead of Tsair for some mage in one of the stories... and it was my friend's story, which made me feel worse... but whatever. Need to go now. Bye hun.