Reviews for Lord and Ladies
PGHammer chapter 2 . 6/19
Here is what a lot of reviewers (don't feel bad; JKR admitted she blew it, too - and she WROTE the series!) don't get about Harry Hermione; they are a pair of Fish Out Of Water (for different reasons, but STILL out of water).
draco122 chapter 17 . 4/30
a good story. It was fun to read and enjoyable.
Draco122
CMdkelley chapter 3 . 4/26
So no lust potions, love potions, etc... they just get dumped someplace unknown right after the graveyard, naked and without memory as to how they got there... Rather than be embarrassed they proclaim their love for each other have sex one after another without any protest... yeah I don't believe that this is realistic to the characters in any way
The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 4/4
I didn’t review this chapter before. The train ride was interesting. Ron really is slow, though hardly a surprise. I get the feeling that there is an explosion from his somewhere down the line — perhaps Ginny too.. Neville is a rock, as you’d expect, though that trouble magnet line is really stale at this point.

The Feast is OK and the other new teaching announcements are good surprises. Merlin know the students need a competent History teacher. Fleur is a great choice, though how she manage the Allure may be interesting.

TGM
WindbornesWord chapter 17 . 3/30
Great Fic, could be longer but that’s just because I read so damn fast.
PGHammer chapter 3 . 12/19/2019
Inheritance overkill *how*? Harry is Heir to two Founders (by blood - not conquest in the case of Slytherin; though he COULD inherit that by conquest if the events of 1981 were necessary). Hermione is the Heir to Ravenclaw, and Susan to Hufflepuff. There is no MoD!Harry in this story (in fact, the Resurrection Stone doesn't show up); however, Harry inherits through Slytherin through the same Brother.
Vanadir chapter 17 . 10/29/2019
PGHammer chapter 6 . 10/19/2019
Hermione as Lady Slytherin has in fact, been done at least once in fanfiction (kinsfire's excellent "With a Little Help From My Friends" which is also a multi - Harry/Hermione/Narcissa) -so a stretch it's not. ("But it's an insult to Riddle!" All the more reason to do it; Hermione is a target merely by being THE Muggleborn Witch - however, she can't move up any further on the target list as long as Harry is alive. Harry knows it. Hermione knows it. Even Riddle HIMSELF knows it - therefore, irrelevant with a capital I.) Daphne Greengrass as Lady Gryffindor, however, would hork off not just Slytherins, but several Gryffindors (starting merely with Ron Weasley) - despite it being just as legal. (That is, in fact, one reason I like Radaslab's "30 Minutes - The Gathering Storm" - because it includes Ron/Millicent Bulstrode - and tackles the very REAL issue of learning disabilities in adolescents.)
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
Harry has all the luck!
Mikeblade chapter 15 . 8/8/2019
Dumbledore always seemed to me to be one of those people who is so used to doing a lot of things every day and working that retiring would drive him crazy because of so little he would need to do.
Mikeblade chapter 14 . 8/8/2019
boy voldy sure is a dumb ass he sends someone who is supposed to be dead to get food
Mikeblade chapter 12 . 8/8/2019
don't see why Dumbledore had to wait over 11 years for harry to age and do something he could have done at damn near any time over those same years.
Mikeblade chapter 3 . 8/8/2019
don't care want anyone says Dumbledore was setting up harry to die by voldy since his parents died why else did he do jack for the years waiting till harry got to hogwarts
plumbknot57 chapter 17 . 6/22/2019
Great story really enjoyed it
IlluminatedChaos chapter 17 . 6/17/2019
I rather liked this story, as it was a tad different than most.