Reviews for Like a Fine Wine
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Awww, I don't know how I just found this, but it's great! Awesome story :)
Pears61 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Nice look into the future for Kate & Rick and how they deal with ageing. As someone currently in this stage of life, 'overcompensation' helps :)
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Aww so great. Wasnt a fan of the finale either and hate, hate, hate even the thought of S9 without Beckett, but this eases the pain. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Good detail on growing older and an under represented story line. Well done! Thanks for writing this.
ElValTal chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Just lovely. So sweet, every word.
corlando chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This was so lovely. Just the perfect picture of the two of them in 20 years, still in love and figuring things out together. Every word made me smile. Thank you for writing it.
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This is so sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Dear Guest Reviewer
When your hair grays is determined by genetics and health. Mine started when I was 12. My son's when he was in his teens. Came from my Father's side. But you are right she probably has a few gray hairs and that is why they are constantly messing with her hair color.
Castle Reader chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
oh my gosh! I loved this so much-the internal doubts Kate has always had, and the love that transcends them. The dialogue is so in character, and so well written. Reading this inspired me to seek out your other work. I was especially fond of Exercising the Heart. I, too, felt Kate's recovery process was overlooked.

Your writing is excellent. I honestly felt like I could be reading chezchuckles. Please continue writing.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This is beautiful. I love the thought of them growing old together and still adoring one another. I loved Castle's thoughts about why her wrinkles and scars, etc., were attractive because they tell the story of her, and that is a story that he has always found compelling, the story of them one he has always loved.
caribbeanamphibian chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Loved this! I bet Beckett/Stana is going to make a beautiful old woman. I have an 80 year old friend who is just so stunning for an old lady. Some people are just lucky like that!
bob chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
reading your story i was thinking maybe she should have run in some kind of political position .at least all the people that actually watched the show would think better of her because she clearly sucked at being a captain of a police station being in politics would have allowed her to keep lying to a much larger number she was so good at it liked your short but pitiful story of her life twenty years later
Ann chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I liked your story its how I imagined life would be for them
metaphor chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
This was lovely. I was smiling as I read it. I cherished the little details of a happy life for Castle and Beckett that you sprinkled into the story. I hope you'll still be inspired to share some glimpses into their lives even though the show is over.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Women go gray way before 40. Stana Katic is probably already dying gray hairs...