Reviews for Love's Highway
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2021
They are so cute. She was bold sneaking onto his bunk. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2021
Saying Beth was his wife and Claire is his daughter came out rather easy for him. Hmmmmmm.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2021
Now Beth is packing, but realizing he really does want to take care of her is just overwhelming for them both. The Choclate milk request from Claire proves how much she trusts Daryl. The little group hug at the end made me smile. Sone.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2021
I always like Daryl’s reaction to their gone awry curls because they had no hair products of styling devices he likes them natural.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2021
Daryl buying Claire a dolly makes me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2021
I so love this story, I’m back. I have lost count of how many times I read this. It breaks my heart knowing Beth and Claire where more than likely going back to Philip if Darryl had not come along.
Riddick'sLady chapter 23 . 12/20/2019
Love love loved this! You did a fantastic job! Kudos
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2018
One of my favorite chapters, Claire calling him Daddy. Soniabell
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2018
Property is sky high in Riverside too now!. My parents old place is like ?350,000! And not in the hood, but not nice either.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/10/2018
Love the kiss.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2018
Uggg I hate this part. Poor Claire and Beth. Darryl is such a protector. Sone
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2018
I can only imagine Beth's relief at knowing he doesn't want to drop them off at a shelter, it took guts to tell him the truth. Soniabell.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2018
Darryl the planner. Of course Claire got in on the hug action, he is her chocolate milk provider. Soniabell.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2018
Poor Merle locked up cause a man felt threatened by his good looks!. Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2018
I can't imagine how scared this woman must be hauling her baby girl with a complete stranger. Albeit a fine specimen of a stranger. Soniabell