Reviews for Love's Highway
brady66 chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
So happy that they were able to open up with Michonne and Maggie. Their little family just got bigger.

Beautiful chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
Great as always!
arrowsandangels chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
Yay Michonne, going to see Merle and willing to fight for him. And being honest with him about how difficult it would be to find witnesses after so long. Nice that Maggie and Beth reconciled. Love how self aware Maggie was, that as long as she was angry it didn't hurt so much. Well done bringing things around.
celia azul chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
I hope Merle can get early parole at least. I love what you said about finding your person so romantic. I'm glad Maggie and Beth made up she could use that money to put Clair through college I always have thought education was important.
sillymommy2010 chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
Glad things are turning around for them.
writergrrrl chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
You know I love me some Merle, and he and Michonne were just perfect together! That scene was just so much fun! Hoping that things fall into place for our big, lovable redneck!

Ah, baby cravings. I know those well. Maggie and Glenn will have fun with their own little one!
Malachite16819 chapter 18 . 9/23/2016
Omg. Please update? Please?
fallingforthecaptain chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
Ooh I had two chapters to read that's like Christmas! So much happening I love this story so much I love how protective Daryl is and I'm so glad they are coming clean to Michonne xx

Have fun in New Orleans maybe you can turn it into a Bethyl fic xx
CKGCKG chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
When I was reading this chapter, I was really struck by how differently Beth was created by Maggie as compared to how Merle accepted her. But I suppose Daryl vouched for Beth and Maggie's done some suffering of her own. But it just seems like Merle loves Daryl and wants the best for him no matter what. Whereas Maggie...
I love that Daryl tries to soften the blow by taking Beth shopping and out to eat. I'm glad she has someone to care for her because she's been at the hands of someone malicious far too long. I'm glad Daryl and Beth are getting some alone time next chapter because they need it. Beth needs some time to recuperate and Daryl does too. Their relationship is so new and tenuous.
I also like that Daryl doesn't want lie and that Beth says my favorite line to him. They're such pure little cinnamon rolls, truly too good for this world.
And oh my that preview of the next chapter is intense! Hopefully you take it easy for the next one. :)
CKGCKG chapter 17 . 9/19/2016
It breaks my heart that Beth is afraid of Daryl's reaction. It makes perfect sense but he's clearly worked so hard to be different than his father, who he feared, that it makes me sad that she was afraid (and I'm sure it made him sad too.)
I'm excited to watch Merle's trial progress. I have my fingers crossed for him!
I'm glad that Beth is reaching out to Maggie. I hope that ends well.
missy7293 chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
I am absolutely addicted to this story- I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter with Maggie/Beth and Michonne/Daryl/Beth when they come clean. ...LOL.

I think the issue with Peter/Norman and the alligator has to do with it maybe being a bit chewy...it has to be prepared properly.
kevkye chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
Another incredible chapter! I'm glad that Daryl is staying true and has decided to tell Michonne the truth about Beth and Claire. I'm glad that Beth agreed as well. It shows that these two people are as honest as you can get. My heart broke for Beth when Maggie laid into her. I'm so glad that Daryl was there and stood up to Maggie. It means so much to Beth that she has Daryl's love and support. Love that Daryl and Glenn got along from the get go and that they both want to see Beth's and Maggie's relationship mend. Love that Daryl and Beth got to go on a shopping trip for them and Claire and that Claire got new Peppa Pig toys and new books. I was so disappointed when this chapter ended. I can't wait for the next one as we will learn of Michonne's meeting with Merle, Michonne's meeting with Daryl and Beth as they tell her the truth, Maggie's and Glenn's visit and some alone time for Daryl and Beth. YAY! Incredible job as always! :)
Nikole Salvatore chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
So sad that it's over I can't wait til next week
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
YAY
Unfortunately the incipation is gone for the this chapter, but not for the story as I await next weeks chapter!
brady66 chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
Sucks that Maggie was such a B up front but guess you can't blame her. I'm glad that they are going to tell her and Michonne the truth.

Cannot wait for the next chapter...looking so forward to it!

And I'm with you...gator is AWESOME! I couldn't believe he didn't like it either!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »