Reviews for Love's Highway
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
this is a wonderful, original bethyl adventure - can't wait for the next update - great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Loved it! Can't wait to see where this story goes!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Another good start. I love how each of your stories is so different... ks
AwkwardPause069 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Yay! So happy to see this one up! This is going to be a good one.
If her old man's locked up for now, who's taking pictures? Wait, maybe he's out and it's him?
I know, I know...*sigh*
Scifigirl22 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
One chapter in and I'm hooked! Idk if I can wait til next Saturday! How old is the little girl?
arrowsandangels chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Wow. Powerful start. Daryl really is the sweet one, having compassion on this woman he had never met, and her child. Looking out for them, feeding them, getting them out of town, and not expecting anything in return. Really sweet. Can see how his personal history influenced him. And, it sounds like he has a reasonable plan in mind. To help get her settled in a shelter, away from her abuser. But, the person watching and taking pics of the truck, that's worrisome. Really, really good. Can't wait until next Saturday!
Str1der2015 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I always love everything you write...thanks for the new story!
writergrrrl chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I really enjoy how this has started, even if I hate abusers, and Daryl has a major empathy happening for Beth and Claire. I hope creepy guy in the car isn't too big of an issue. I bet Daryl gets the little one talking before too long.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
So sweet.
nikole salvatore chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Loving it! Shame I gotta wait till Saturday but at least it gives me something to look forward to :-)
brady66 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
OMG! A new story...I'm soooo excited!

Poor Beth and Claire! I'm so happy Daryl found her! He really is wonderful