Reviews for Love's Highway
fallingforthecaptain chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
Awwwwwwww omg this is perfection thank you for coming back to this story for Christmas
soniabell chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
Love family. love, these little hillbillies get me in da feels, ya know? Lol Thank you for this little present Gneebs.
MamaDCB chapter 23 . 12/20/2016
Awww. That was adorable! Thanks.
brady66 chapter 23 . 12/20/2016
That was so much wonderful Christmas fluffyness! It was so beautiful! Thank you for sharing
hmatlock chapter 23 . 12/20/2016
This made me so happy. Love this story!
Alemap47 chapter 23 . 12/20/2016
i loved this revisit to this universe. I would love to have more chapter about them because i thing they are adorable
stacey.coonan chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
I don't know how you do it but each Bethyl story you create is unique and perfect. This was truly a beautiful Bethyl Christmas story. Or should I say "Kissmiss". ;)
rckyfrk chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
Such a cute little story! I got all sappy and gushy when they started opening their presents. I LOVED the "Daddy" t shirt. Nice job!
Erikalele07 chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
Beautiful work
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
Loved it!
missy7293 chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
OK...I confess, I couldn't wait until tonight to read this...I had to read it now...and I'm all teary eyed with all the love, joy, and happiness here. What a perfect Christmas...just how I always imagined I would want it to be. Merry Christmas to you my dear and thanks for this sweet gift.!
kevkye chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
What a beautiful Christmas story! Daryl and Beth sure have made a good life for themselves and for Claire and Dallas. What they do have is pure magic! I can't wait to read about their adventures from the RV! Incredible job as always! :)
ledanna chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
aaaahhh thank you so much for this Christmas chapter! just what I need! their gifts for each other are so cool! esp those that Daryl made.. that took so much effort.. and oh, Claire is really such a cutie! btw I love your a/n too! I'm looking forward to their next adventure now that they have an RV. oh man now I want one too! lol
Avaleigh1 chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
*sniff*
Str1der2015 chapter 23 . 12/19/2016
So perfect...Merry Christmas higs and feels!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »