Reviews for Propriety
mummyvamp chapter 37 . 9/21
that was such a beautiful story. thank you
TiredAssMuggle chapter 4 . 8/8
This relationship would've gone flawlessly too, if it weren't for those meddling kids and their frog! that is to say, the other lions and trevor the toad, not mystery inc. and a frog scooby doo. u
Thanasi chapter 4 . 8/7
Well... some issues to start with. First is Harry is 17, so hes of age and therefore wouldnt be a ward and wouldnt have been in the custody of anyone. Secondly, aurors need potions as a newt requirement. Additionally unless you are putting the new 8th year class completely separately they would have the current 7th years with them. The idea that they are in their majority when they are 17 is kinda important, because the blood wards dropped at his majority. Hence he would never return to Pivet Drive... also the idea that Harry with access to his magic would allow Vernon to abuse him is kinda ridiculous.

The idea that Snape is Harry's guardian in any way is kinda ridiculous considering all the shit that happened in the previous years regardless of needing to be a spy. There is equally no way that a government controlled by what is essentially the order of the phoenix would let Harry go back to the Dursleys after he turned 17 anyhow, and finally he would be 18 by his 8th year of hogwarts... there is literally no way he would be under the custody of anyone even if you change the age of majority in this world to 18. The characters are kinda awkward and Snape and Lucuis' interactions dont feel right.

AU's are cool, but they still need to have some logic and an understanding of the world your playing in, otherwise it just doesnt play right. Its hard to read something when you know the main plot points so far are completely and totally forced.
Dumbledore-The-Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/22
Seventeen years of devotion to this fandom, and I only now realize I’m a Drarry shipper. Life is full of surprises!
W1tch0nParad3 chapter 1 . 7/21
good start!
destinyhughes5592 chapter 1 . 7/1
Glad I gave it a try, it was great!
destinyhughes5592 chapter 1 . 7/1
Love the story, but just saying that if you were to add a one shot or something that was over 3k words, it would boost your story to over 100k words, and more people would read seeing as its a filter that most people use for novel length stories. I usually don't read anything under 100k, but I'm making an exception for this story...
North of the North chapter 37 . 4/12
Oh my gosh, wow, how do you not have more favourites? This is amazing.
*Facepalm* And I Thought Hermione Was The Smart One
Aww, Harry gets a family and a cat, the Cat gets vassals (cats are the true Dark Lords of any universe) and Snape gets a son. Yay!
AshfeatherISS chapter 37 . 12/18/2017
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Little.Luna chapter 37 . 12/12/2017
Loved it. Don’t stop writing !
GeorgiespetBeatle chapter 14 . 11/7/2017
I strongly belive that the whole fanfiction was just an excuse to use that brilliant pun in chapter 14 like wow I was so impressed.
wolfish-willow chapter 37 . 9/4/2017
This story is great! I'm sure I'm right there w/ everyone else when I was on the edge of my seat over when the Courtship stuff would finally be revealed. I love all the relationships you've developed here. The romantic and family ones. They all deserve a bit of good in their lives. And I'm sure they need all the support they can get because things rarely stay calm for long in the life of Harry Potter.

Thanks for sharing!
maggie1618 chapter 37 . 8/5/2017
I loved it! I started the story long time ago, but never got to finish it. I am so glad I came back to it. Thank you for writing!