Reviews for Poles Apart
BlueRose3377 chapter 4 . 8/8
that just killed me
traced31 chapter 4 . 7/26
Like it? Nah...loved it! Too damn hilarious!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 4 . 6/19
This was so so good! I love the kawmis at the end. Plagg is my favorite and just it was overall so cute!
spinnerofdark chapter 4 . 3/19
Pole dancing i fun : )
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 2 . 2/6
I LOVE stories about different scenarios where the most random things cause cat noir to find out who ladybug is, and vice versa cus some of them are really funny ;3
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 4 . 1/19
This was so cute!
Adena McGee chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
I loved, loved the reveal! The fact that Adrien jumped like a crazy man to try to save her... so sweet and dedicated like he always is. Awesome.
Mynean Rebel chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Oh please, please, more! I loved it, and I can totally see this turning into another reveal story. It would be purrrfect! ;) And the pole! Does he really have one in his room? I love this idea, but because I always want to keep Adrien as pure and innocent as possible, when I first read that he had a pole like that my first response was, "A fireman's pole! What little boy (or girl) doesn't want a fireman's pole in their bedroom to slide down."
Anyways, would love to see more from this one shot. Pretty pleaaaaseeee? With cookies and camembert on top?
Thanks,
MR
Emma chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
OH MY GODS PLAGG POLE DANCING AND HIS IMITATION OF ADRIEN? PERFECT! I HAD TO STOP MYSELF FROM LAUGHING BCZ MY PARENTS WERE DISCUSSING SOMETHING SERIOUS AND UGH STOP UR WRITING IS TOO GOOD

"JUST LOOK AT MY FLOWING HAIR AND ABS" OMG STOP

AHHHH
StarKurama chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
loved it!
maryamza2003 chapter 4 . 8/16/2016
Your an amazing author and i love your MLB stories. This has got to be my favourite though
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
GO DANCING KWAMI'S!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
I'm in pain from laughing so hard. This ending is pure comedic genius. :'D
wonderfulwizardofthozz chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I wish I could like this again! One of my favorites for sure :)
seireidoragon chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
Oh my gosh this story was absolutely fantastic! I adore this story and the ending was perfect! Well done you did an excellent job!
SoiArt chapter 4 . 7/20/2016