Reviews for The Ties That Bind
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Update immediately, please!
Bizarre Dreamscapes chapter 39 . 3/26/2009
Great fic! Hope you write a sequel!
nayden4ever chapter 39 . 1/23/2009
There are so many Anakin/Padme fanfics, but yours is by far one of my faves. Love the teasing scenes between P&A! I realize that this story dates back to '03, but by any chance have you written a sequel? I am so hooked! You're such a talented writer. Keep up the great ideas!
fAteD lOvE chapter 39 . 6/27/2006
That was really cool. I loved the ending!
Summer's Sun chapter 39 . 7/2/2005
That was really really good!
Aimed mischief chapter 39 . 5/29/2005
Aw, it's so sweet, eciting and dramatic, I love it! I hope you'll make a squel to this story, coz I really love this one! Good work!
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 17 . 1/7/2005
awesome awesome awesome story! One of the best I've ever read! LOVE IT!
Kazic chapter 39 . 12/17/2003
This was great, please let us know when you decide to do a sequel!
Anjie chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
i love this story! keep it up!
kili-2 chapter 39 . 11/5/2003
hey good fic. i love it. if u have a sequel up i'll look for it if not i hope u put it up soon!
Sarah Guffey chapter 39 . 11/2/2003
I LOVED YOUR STORY! IT'S SO GOOD! I HOPE YOU CAN WRITE A SEQUAL! WoW!PLEASE WRITE MORE,...

~Sarah Guffey
Danny chapter 39 . 10/18/2003
This is one of the best Ani/Ami fics I've ever read. Excellent work. I look forward to the sequel.
Writer Wannabe chapter 39 . 10/16/2003
Oh my god... I've been reading your story all afternoon (I had some interrutions, LOL), and I have to tell you that I'm impressed, both for the story and your writing skills. This story included well portrayed characters, interesting plot twists, remarkable humorous moments and impressive dramatic moments. What can I say? I'm thrown aback by your story.

Congratulations, I'd be interested to hear more from your stories.

Take care,

Jedi Wannabe.

P.S: Please forgive me if I had any spelling or grammar mistakes. English isn't my mother language; Spanish is.
love-ends-with-hope chapter 39 . 10/15/2003
I love this story! I have read a lot of stories on this site, and yours is, hands down, one of my very favorites! I adore how you made it so cute and funny, but there actually was a plot that went with it (something that is very rare, believe me). You are going straight onto my fave authors list.
dana chapter 26 . 7/28/2003
keep going on with the story i want to no what happens
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »