Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Danny chapter 39 . 10/18/2003
This is one of the best Ani/Ami fics I've ever read. Excellent work. I look forward to the sequel.
Writer Wannabe chapter 39 . 10/16/2003
Oh my god... I've been reading your story all afternoon (I had some interrutions, LOL), and I have to tell you that I'm impressed, both for the story and your writing skills. This story included well portrayed characters, interesting plot twists, remarkable humorous moments and impressive dramatic moments. What can I say? I'm thrown aback by your story.

Congratulations, I'd be interested to hear more from your stories.

Take care,

Jedi Wannabe.

P.S: Please forgive me if I had any spelling or grammar mistakes. English isn't my mother language; Spanish is.
love-ends-with-hope chapter 39 . 10/15/2003
I love this story! I have read a lot of stories on this site, and yours is, hands down, one of my very favorites! I adore how you made it so cute and funny, but there actually was a plot that went with it (something that is very rare, believe me). You are going straight onto my fave authors list.
dana chapter 26 . 7/28/2003
keep going on with the story i want to no what happens
love-ends-with-hope chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I love this story! It is one of the BEST Anakin/Padmé stories I have ever read! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!
The Emperors Daughter chapter 26 . 6/7/2003
im really enjoying this story and think the characters are protrayed waiting for it to be updated beause im really interested in reading more so if you could plz update soon it would be really cool. great story.
Kazic chapter 26 . 5/2/2003
That was great. I love how you show ani's internal struggle. What's up with ami tho? She's not acting like herself. Hm...
Nubian Queen chapter 26 . 4/30/2003
This is probably going to be one of my favorite stories. What am I saying? It IS one of my favorite stories! I've read all 26 chapters and am hooked. I love the emotionality between Anakin and Padme. I am also happy to see Obi-Wan gettin' a little lovin'. Boy, did he ever need it! Is this by any chance going to be an AU fic? It seems like one to me. Also, I like the idea of the Force Life-bond. Padme, literally keeping her man on the straight and narrow. I wanted to point out something to you though. Some of the wordage sounds a little to Earthy and seems not to fit with the Star Warsian atmosphere. If you want an example, let me know. But PLEASE keep writing and post again soon. Yoda shaped cookies if you do!

Sincerely, The Nubian Queen
Eowyn Greenleaf chapter 26 . 4/28/2003
Those last three chapters were a dream! Very well done. I'm so excited to find out what happens next! Don't let it be too far away...
Sunday1 chapter 22 . 4/4/2003
Love the story! update soon please
Eowyn Greenleaf chapter 22 . 4/4/2003
This is an interesting twist of a story. I'm thouroughly enjoying it! Can't wait to hear what happens next. Please continue soon!
BlackendFlame chapter 22 . 4/2/2003
WAA! I really like this story. I hope you update soon, otherwise you will be boombarded with reviews/emails of me complaining! BWAHAHAHA! Oh, if you like Buffy, look on my fav. stories. Eternal Flame is a really good story. She used to update weekly, but she stoped, and don't know why.

I really like the way you have the force-bond. Very clever. Keep up the good work!
AaronLohrLover24 chapter 22 . 3/24/2003
OMG I can't believe you only have 22 reviews! If I could, I'd give you a hundred more. This story is utterly and completely fabulous, amazing, wonderful, award worthy, and fantastic. Your descriptions and dialogue were deliciously heart felt and soo well done. I'm totally jealous lol, I wish I could write as well as you do. Please oh please, I'm begging you to continue this story. I'm DYING to read more! Wonderful job, keep it up! ttyl :)

~Sprite~
Kazic chapter 22 . 3/5/2003
Yay reunion! Aw how sweet! Sabe' better not die for Carre's' sake. If she does, Old Obi'll come after her. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Amber chapter 21 . 3/3/2003