Reviews for The Ties That Bind
kazic chapter 19 . 2/9/2003
good stuff! more please!
Dragonfires chapter 19 . 2/8/2003
I have taken too long of a break from this story. I is about time that I hopped back on the band wagon. Nicely done Jade. Hope to see more from you soon!

~Dragonfires a.k.a. BriaTharen

ps- I have some of Padme's Rememberences up here if you want to check it out, even though it is stuff that you have already read. It is also under a different name - What's Inside
Miranda Aurelia chapter 19 . 2/8/2003
Sabe can't be really gone...at least I hope not. Update soon!
Lukie's Angel chapter 19 . 2/8/2003
This is a wonderful story. But just one thing... You *sniff* killed *sob* Sabe or Maybe she's still alive. Who knows. Looking forward for more!
Miranda Aurelia chapter 14 . 2/5/2003
Do continue...
Kazzy chapter 12 . 2/3/2003
Great story. Can't wait for some more.
S.W.Reader chapter 9 . 2/3/2003
Hey, I like this story. hmm some of the events seem a tad bit distorted but that's generally what happens with an AU right? anyway, Im really enjoying the story nonetheless. I like how anakin's not as wimpy in this story as he was portrayed in the movie. I also like how you have obi wan being the fortified structure of Jedi principles. hmmm I wonder how he's going to fly this new choice by the council, especially in leu of what's been going on between anakin and Padme. anyway good job. thanks for posting.
Lady Storm chapter 10 . 1/31/2003
Are you going to add another chapter? PLEASE?
Writer Wannabe chapter 9 . 1/30/2003
this story is sooooooooooooooooo cool! your intelligence is printed on your writing, I can tell that you are smart only by readind the words and noticing how you use them.

Very good story, well written, well thought.

happy birthday, Padmé! *LOL*
Miranda Aurelia chapter 9 . 1/30/2003
It's good. Continue soon. :)
Kazzy chapter 7 . 1/28/2003
This is good, I reaaly like it. hope you get a chance to post more soon.
Kazzy chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
What a place to end! So far I'm enjoying this story, I hope you get an opportunity to post more soon.
moviescript Ending chapter 6 . 1/25/2003
Oh, continue! Aha! There seems to be a little thing going on between Kenobi and Sabe. Hehe. Please continue!
moviescript Ending chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
OMG! Please...please...PLEASE CONTINUE! This is an amazing story-I love it! Please, please? :D
liz chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
Very nice! I hope you post more.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »