Reviews for Analyze That
J.J. Cort chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is quite an intricate story; Irina's calculating mind, Jack'c coldness and uneasiness, and the annoying Ms. Barnett's futile attempt at being clever. All of whom described and portrayed perfectly. In short, it is a masterpiece.

"Checkmate"...priceless
Sam Vicky Ryan chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
yep i liked this one very smart irina was never anyones fool and never will be...V
Didi chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Bravi! Bravi!

That was truly excellant. One of the few Jack/Irina stories that give the relationship their due. Thank you for a most wonderful accounting of the conflicting and absolutely thrilling dynamic that these two have going. It's what keeps me coming back for more.

I always thought Jack's gruff exterior belies the tender heart that lies beneath... wrapped in ten feet of steel and concrete yes but still a tender heart. Witness the extent he goes to for his beloved daughter. How can one doubt that his heart still beats for the one woman that has consumed his life?

Irina has such a coldness about her that you have a hard time believing the woman has any feelings at all. Yet when she looks at Sydney, and those moments that he watchs Jack, you see that there is some regret in there. Kind of hard to ignore the fact that the two were still wildly attracted to one another. (Or is it just in my imagination?)

I'm hoping for more Jack/Irina stories. Is that going to be possible?
Andi Horton chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
This was one of the most in-depth third person Irina POVs I've yet read. I loved how she played along for a bit, balancing her scorn of Barnett with her honest, if somewhat rusty, affections for Jack, before revealing she knew exactly what they were trying to do. The "check mate" comment was priceless- wonder how Barnett will analyze THAT, hehe. Wonderful work!