Reviews for Parrot Design
bladetri chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
like XD
Zelda chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
The paring I love to see is may and ash hope you make more chapters soon
Pearl shipper chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Ash and dawn love Pearl shipping my main favorite paring like to see these two paired up together like when they share hi fives and when dawn wears her cheerleading outfit just to cheer ash on during His battles
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Ashxlyra paring it's rare seeing those two together these days and there hasn't been any new fanfics between these two in a very long time
Advance shipper chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Ash and may my favorite paring and like to see these two team up when they do Pokemon contests and aah being mays mentor like in the anime
Super man x chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
This isn't an easy choice on who I want to pair up with ash my choices are so far may dawn hilda and Lyra I hope ash will do Pokemon contests and not just gym battles
GalaxyWarrior 96 chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Ash and Dawn
Pearlshipping
aleksej36 chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
So is Ash's dad Silver like Giovanni's son? Or is it Gold(the main character if soul silver heart gold game),or noone who's mentioned in the games?
guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
ho oh
Yabas chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I agree that few of the rules from the challenge can drag the fic down. the greatest thing he can learn is how to fight unpredictable. Like the counter shield in Sinnoh. He should have lots of tricks, no evolution for evolutions sake and no 40 Pokemon without character development.
Dawn chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
AshxDawn!
Pearlshipping love!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I have a OC. Her name is Megan and she is 22 years old. She is a Pokemon Ranger with a shiny female Level 100 Shinx Partner Pokemon named Millicent. She calls her Millie for short. Hasty Nature. Characteristic. Sturdy body. Ability. Rivalry. Moves. Thunderbolt,Iron Tail,Round and Secret Power. Hold Item. Everstone. She captured Millicent in the Nature Preserve. She is doing a Randomizer Nuzlocke. She got a Starter Pokemon from Bianca and Professor Juniper in Aspertia City. A Level 5 shiny female Snivy. She nicknamed her Krystal after her best friend. She is now a Serperior. She has the Hidden Ability Contrary. If you try to lower any of her stats they will go up. Moves. Iron Tail,Aerial Ace,Leaf Blade and Aqua Tail. She has a Mild Nature and her Characteristic is Sturdy body. Type. Grass. Megan has 5 other Pokemon on her Team. All are female and shiny. A Level 100 Scrafty named Scarlet. She has a Lax Nature and her Characteristic is Strong willed. Hold Item. Expert Belt. She captured her at the Entrance of the Desert Resort. Level 20. She has a nasty scar on her right cheek under the eye. She has emerald green eyes like Megan. It was caused from a Air Cutter move from a shiny Level 22 shiny female Sigilyph.. Types. Dark/Fighting. Moves. Dark Pulse,Power-Up Punch,Poison Jab and Rock Slide. Types. Poison/Flying. Moves. Steel Wing,Dark Pulse,Fly and Cross Poison. Hold Item. Expert Belt. Carrie Crobat. Level 100. Ability. Inner Focus. Characteristic. Alert to sounds and Sassy Nature. She nicknamed her after her favorite singer Carrie. She captured her in the Castelia Sewers at Level 17. On Route 20 in the dark grass she had lost to a Level 10 shiny female Venipede and a shiny female Level 11 Sewaddle. They ganged up on her. Her Previous Trainer Duane abandoned her for doing that. Whitney the Level 100 Samurott. Type. Water. Ability. Torrent. Timid Nature. Characteristic. Quick Tempered. She has a scar on her right cheek from her Previous Trainer Maverick's Level 44 male shiny Pawniard's Slash move. She was abandoned and abused for losing to a Level 4 shiny male Lillipup on Route 1. Moves. Aerial Ace,X-Scissor,Surf and Ice Beam. Hold Item. Expert Belt. She captured her in Accumula Town at Level 3. She nicknamed her Whitney after her best friend. Whitney hates other humans except for her new Trainer Megan. Elizabeth female Electivire. Level 100. She captured her in the Outer Virbank Complex. Level 12. She nicknamed her Elizabeth after the Wild Thornberrys TV show character who can talk to animals. She calls her Eliza for short. She lost to a Level 12 shiny female Patrat in the Outer Virbank Complex. Alan her Previous Trainer got very angry and abandoned her. Hold Item. Expert Belt. Jolly Nature. Characteristic. Highly curious. She gets into a lot of trouble because of this. Moves. Ice Punch,Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Power-Up Punch. Type. Electric. Ability. Motor Drive. Megan loves her. Brittany Blaziken. Level 100. Hatched in Mistralton City at Level 1. She was a gift from Hunter. He is a Pokemon Breeder from the Kalos Region. Moves. Shadow Claw, Rock Slide,Power-Up Punch and Flamethrower. Characterisitic. Quick Tempered and Timid Nature. Types. Fire/Fighting. Ability. Speed Boost. Hold Items. Expert Belt and Blazikenite. Mega Evolution Types. Fire/Fighting. Ability. Speed Boost. She captured Starfire the Level 15 shiny Victini at Liberty Garden. She was being attacked by Neo Team Plasma. She will never lose in a Pokemon Battle.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I like the idea of Ash doing contests, and I think it could be great, though I think the other requirements for the "challenge" could drag the fic down.
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
good story! love the concept. what pokemon is it? it has to be a legendary for Giovanni himself to be there