Reviews for Bad Timing
Jonn Wolfe chapter 8 . 9/14
I hope your muse comes back for this. It's wonderful. :)
ShnabS chapter 8 . 9/11
Stop writing this shit
Shu Ouma GC chapter 4 . 8/22
Interesting
Attrix chapter 8 . 7/5
Would be disappointed if this is abandoned.
Yaw6113 chapter 8 . 5/26
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
alec-potter chapter 8 . 4/28
Nice story so far.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 8 . 4/26
What ever happened to this? Its the one of best time travel fic but it seems to have disappeared... I mean we have messaged a few times and you mentioned that you were going to update soon but that was more than 6 months ago. Everything all right? Let me know if there's anything I can do to help like edits or ideas or anything because I'd love to see this continue... Wishing you great luck in the future
superdude50989 chapter 8 . 4/16
Looking forward to more chapters
Tangyman chapter 1 . 3/22
I do hope you continue this story, I enjoyed your other story, "why are you in my house" greatly and have find this story to be just as engaging this far.
DarkElucidator chapter 8 . 3/18
Probably a bad idea to hope for a new chapter after about 6 months, but what can you do?
Blackravens5 chapter 8 . 3/13
Please continue this story! It's so good!
NHarem Foreva chapter 8 . 2/28
Very nice so far. Last updated 4 months ago, gives me hope that this will actually be continued. One thing though, at the train station, you had Druella send Harry off, and what he said to her implied she knew of his time travel, which she doesn't, or at least isn't supposed to. Not sure if that was on purpose or not. Please clarify?
atchoum35 chapter 1 . 2/23
nice and fun story, thanks. continue i want to know where this is going
Pennyfay36 chapter 8 . 2/5
very interesting I have not seen a story like this before. I hope to read more from you another time.
KrulciferAkitsukii chapter 8 . 1/16