Reviews for Uncle Harry
Old Emerald Eye chapter 1 . 1/16
I love the way Dad's Tragic Past is capitalized. Actually, all of Grace's inner commentary, tbh.
laraquick chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Grace sounds like a lovely generous hearted girl especially with how kind she is to the local gossip, the older gentleman with this garden and now wanting to go visit Molly and let her teach Grace new things.
leonidas L. C. Reble chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Highly enjoyable.
Geccarenee13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
I absolutely love both of these stories. I would love some more of this. It was amazing! Thank you for writing it.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Ended far too soon :(
Priya Ashok chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Thank you.
The Sky Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
It's awesome. I want to read about Grace and the other children in hogwarts maling mischief
The Sky Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
keep on this
MicCash65 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I have just finished reading both cousinuncle harry, I have enjoyed both and hope that you continue writing this story line, I am adding them to my favorite list.
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Greetings, author. I come from your previous fanfiction Cousin Harry, haha. I come in peace.

It was a light read, but it was so sweet and I would really love to see this receive more love. It was nice to see this particular fic from the perspective of the child (she's so adorable), and my guess that she'll go into Hufflepuff. Who knows? I read this well.

Thank you for writing!
langeline chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Awwww,... so sweet. Quite deep too, but not uncomfortably so.
almostNEET chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
awwww!
SlimJim201 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Wow that was amazing! I'd love to read more about it
fishybel chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
I love this story. From the awkardness between Harry and Dudley to the casual mention of the Weasleys and what they did whilsy Harry lived there.
feauxen chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
You promised more chapters...there are still people who want them.

Hint hint.

I really do like this story. It's a refreshing new look at the Potterverse, and this latest perspective of Grace is hilarious. The actual thought process of a kid is always amusing.