Reviews for Uncle Harry
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 9/26
Hello,
Very good well Don if I do say so myself! I liked both stories! I'm going to check your other stories too!
Thanks for the ride Millie
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 9/16
Your story is so beautiful, thank you for continuing it.
I like Grace’s childish perspective. We still get so much insight into what might be going on in Dudley’s and Harry’s minds, but it’s not overt. It’s very touching.
You also convey the love between Harry and Ginny in a beautiful way.
I really hope you’ll pick up the story and finish it the way you planned it.
Will they be continuing the same event or will they be snapshots into the future? Whichever, I am full of happy anticipation of whatever you create.
joliet536 chapter 1 . 8/30
I love this I can't wait until the next chapter cheers mate
Gabi Chagas chapter 1 . 8/20
Thank you so much for writing this! I loved so much...
So, when's chapter 3?
Glenn
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 7/10
More please.
Teannava chapter 1 . 7/10
Just thought I would let you know, this is one of my go to stories to read after I stumble upon a particularly depressing story. Brings my mood back up and keeps me from staying up all night wallowing in angst. Thanks for a good read! My only criticism that has stuck with me through my many reads is Grace's vocabulary being a little bit too diverse for her age, though that is partially remedied by her obvious love of reading.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/22
So good! Your little Grace is a great character. One of the few OC's that I have really liked enough to wish for more stories. Enjoy how Dudley turned out, his wife also.
bethb1973 chapter 1 . 6/5
I would LOVE to read more of this. You've done a beautiful job thus far. There are so many chapters or sequels that could be written from here. I put you and this story on favorite and follow even though it's been some time since it was published. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Syren Nolbuluuki chapter 1 . 4/26
Awwww... This was a cute series!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 4/3
Great story. Really hoping there is more.
Fire Tempest chapter 1 . 3/18
Nicely done, I look forward to more.
Blouta chapter 1 . 2/25
Love!
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 2/16
I like this a lot. You should continue this series. :) Maybe do a oneshot of the Diagon Alley trip, and also do something of Harry and Dudley sitting down and talking.
Sindhuja chapter 1 . 2/10
wow! wow! I love Grace! and all your characters! especially Grace!