Reviews for Uncle Harry
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 11/24
please please please another sequel. shopping and meeting the Potter's
nonnie chapter 1 . 10/27
I LOVE THIS VERSE
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 10/4
Lovely!
nicodiangelo0317 chapter 1 . 9/20
This was amazing, and I desperately hope you update soon!
OH MY WORD THUS IS AMAZING! I’ve got some stuff tomorrow I’m less then excited for and this just made me feel so much better. I love the characters sometimes I literally wanted t scream it was so good(it’s 1in the morning though so...) But! CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE LITERALLY SUCH A GOOD WRITER
Leon2108 chapter 1 . 6/24
Very good and sweet story! I love Grace! I really like it and the previous one, and hope you come back to finish it someday!
Technomad chapter 1 . 6/23
This is a really sweet story, and so is the other one!
knttr chapter 1 . 5/31
I really love this story, even more than I did the first one. It's been several years since you published this and I wondered if you plan to come back to it and expand on it to the 3 chapter length you mentioned in your author's note.

I always hoped that Dudley would grow up and eventually be able to interact positively with Harry again, based on the last interaction between them in canon. Since JKR never really gave us details about what happened in the safe house that the Dursleys were sent to, we don't know what things could have happened that would have encouraged Dudley to change to a nicer person. But then we have fanfic to explore those untold stories, like this one!

I'm so glad that I stumbled across your fics from another author's fave list. I"m looking forward to exploring more of your writing, and I do hope that you will be able to finish this story some day.
wotan2 chapter 1 . 4/22
What happened to the other 2 chapters, this is good.
hpfan93.4 chapter 1 . 4/19
Well done
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 4/8
This ... this wasn't bad at all. It's rather good and I can imagine that a lot of people liked it. It sort of works as another epilogue, from Dudley's family anyway. And it's always nice to see Dudley and Harry getting having a nice talk even if it was only a short one.
LaurenLittler chapter 1 . 1/11
I enjoyed this. I wished there was more
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
Lovely story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2019
This is pathetically sad! Just let the whole world degrade you , and after that just forgive them and move on as if nothing happened! Bullshit!
0nce Upon My Story chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
An excellent sequel - I enjoyed it just as much, if not more, than the original. Your writing is excellent, and I find this portrayal of Dudley and his family very refreshing.