Reviews for Uncle Harry
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 7/10
More please.
Teannava chapter 1 . 7/10
Just thought I would let you know, this is one of my go to stories to read after I stumble upon a particularly depressing story. Brings my mood back up and keeps me from staying up all night wallowing in angst. Thanks for a good read! My only criticism that has stuck with me through my many reads is Grace's vocabulary being a little bit too diverse for her age, though that is partially remedied by her obvious love of reading.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/22
So good! Your little Grace is a great character. One of the few OC's that I have really liked enough to wish for more stories. Enjoy how Dudley turned out, his wife also.
bethb1973 chapter 1 . 6/5
I would LOVE to read more of this. You've done a beautiful job thus far. There are so many chapters or sequels that could be written from here. I put you and this story on favorite and follow even though it's been some time since it was published. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Syren Nolbuluuki chapter 1 . 4/26
Awwww... This was a cute series!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 4/3
Great story. Really hoping there is more.
Fire Tempest chapter 1 . 3/18
Nicely done, I look forward to more.
Blouta chapter 1 . 2/25
Love!
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 2/16
I like this a lot. You should continue this series. :) Maybe do a oneshot of the Diagon Alley trip, and also do something of Harry and Dudley sitting down and talking.
Sindhuja chapter 1 . 2/10
wow! wow! I love Grace! and all your characters! especially Grace!
BlueWater5 chapter 1 . 2/7
I hope you eventually finish the story.
Old Emerald Eye chapter 1 . 1/16
I love the way Dad's Tragic Past is capitalized. Actually, all of Grace's inner commentary, tbh.
laraquick chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Grace sounds like a lovely generous hearted girl especially with how kind she is to the local gossip, the older gentleman with this garden and now wanting to go visit Molly and let her teach Grace new things.
leonidas L. C. Reble chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Highly enjoyable.
Geccarenee13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
I absolutely love both of these stories. I would love some more of this. It was amazing! Thank you for writing it.