Reviews for Uncle Harry
Javah chapter 1 . 8/19
I liked it. Two more chapters please.
KingAsuraX chapter 1 . 8/9
Great. But why would Grace have a phone at age 10-11 lmao
Madkatt chapter 1 . 5/23
More?
Jbrowne26 chapter 1 . 3/22
A fun read - hope to see the next two chapters alluded to in the author’s note.
jessjoypow chapter 1 . 3/5
I absolutely LOVE these stories (Cousin/Uncle Harry) and I am so looking forward to more (please say there will be more). It is so cute and true to the Harry Potter world in terms of personalities and the way things could happen. Please, please, please add more to the story. Although it's not needed, it is more than welcome!
goldie24 chapter 1 . 3/3
Aww love it keep it going
Feel infinite robynn13 chapter 1 . 2/11
Absolutely loved this two part! I like to think Harry and Dudley had some sort of relationship at the end of it all and this was beyond expectations! Well done, truly lovely read. xx
laelruin chapter 1 . 2/7
Grace is precious! I love the acceptance!
vero.29 chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this.
vero.29 chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
I adore Grace! She is so sweet. Looking forward to you finishing this, but even if you don't, I have enjoyed this first chapter.

his
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Must say fabulous work waiting for next part
Sharklist6285 chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
This is really good. I love Grace's attitude, she's such a cute eleven year old. I only wish we could see Harry's reaction to being back in privet drive as well.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
Hello,
Very good well Don if I do say so myself! I liked both stories! I'm going to check your other stories too!
Thanks for the ride Millie
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
Your story is so beautiful, thank you for continuing it.
I like Grace’s childish perspective. We still get so much insight into what might be going on in Dudley’s and Harry’s minds, but it’s not overt. It’s very touching.
You also convey the love between Harry and Ginny in a beautiful way.
I really hope you’ll pick up the story and finish it the way you planned it.
Will they be continuing the same event or will they be snapshots into the future? Whichever, I am full of happy anticipation of whatever you create.