Reviews for The One
So close yet so far away. Of course Milah has horrible update
Alexa chapter 21 . 3/16
Great chapter! Love that they got spend some family time together with Henry. Too bad the moment got ruined by "Her". Obviously Milah is ignoring his avoidance by repeated calling him, he may need answer just to tell her to forget his number!
LOL! Killian didn't put her name or picture on his phone, bet Emma's number has picture and it's own ring tone.
Zaxamali chapter 21 . 3/16
Killian should block Her if he doesn't want to speak with Her again!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 20 . 3/9
Oh my goodness I'm a little nervous when they really sit down and talk. Will he tell her he been having sex with his ex? How will Emma feel? Will they get back together? Great chapter gracias for updating
Alexa chapter 20 . 3/8
Yeah! Glad this story was updated! Happy that Killian was finally able to spend some quality time with Henry! Maybe they'll get a chance to talk about their feelings for each other next.
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 1 . 3/8
I've really enjoyed this and it has so much potential. Sorry to see it hasn't been updated in a long time.
Alexa chapter 19 . 11/7/2017
Finally! Glad Killian got to meet Henry and actually talk with Emma a bit. Hopefully the more time they spend together because of Henry will bring them closer to reuniting.
paupaupi chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
Todo esto es tan agridulce... Me mata que ambos estén lidiando con un montón de sentimientos y a la vez lo estén escondiendo del otro porque no saben con lo que van a encontrarse. Ambos sintiéndose culpables por lo que pasó, pero ambos cometieron errores. Espero que puedan ir hablando de a poco y puedan perdonarse.
Taino Delsan13 chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
At least they doing baby step hopefully they get eprk things out.
Great job gracias for updating
thecaptainswan chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
i cried bc if this
Klw797 chapter 19 . 11/5/2017
Aww great chapter! Can you explain the Milah situation to me a little bit more? Also is Graham gonna be coming into the picture and stir up some feels in Killian?
B chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
It's a little wrong but part of me is glad that Emma feels guilty about the way she left Killian when he was already feeling damaged and useless. Happy that Tink is still a friend to Killian and got him a chance to see Henry at the hospital and sends him pictures. Thrilled Killian got away from Milah, though unless she found someone new with more $ she'll probably be back.
Taino Delsan13 chapter 18 . 9/24/2017
Oh my goodness what emotional chapter great job gracias for updating and
Taino Delsan13 chapter 17 . 9/15/2017
Oh my damn
B chapter 17 . 9/13/2017
Started out really enjoying this story, not so much right now. It's beginig to annoy me how easily Emma shuts Killian out, completely cuts him off for weeks and months at time with no contact or response to any of his multiple calls or messages?!
I get that she is pregnant and emotional but HE is dealing with allot of stuff now too but apparently he's not allowed to have thine to adjust to his physical changes... she knows how much Killian lines her and the baby but the first sign of problems she runs from him and shuts him out but she stayed with Neal for years and kept going back for more?!
Hope this story turns around soon but I have a feeling its going to get worse before if gets better. Sorry for the rant.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »