Reviews for The One
Taino Delsan13 chapter 17 . 9/15
Oh my damn
B chapter 17 . 9/13
Started out really enjoying this story, not so much right now. It's beginig to annoy me how easily Emma shuts Killian out, completely cuts him off for weeks and months at time with no contact or response to any of his multiple calls or messages?!
I get that she is pregnant and emotional but HE is dealing with allot of stuff now too but apparently he's not allowed to have thine to adjust to his physical changes... she knows how much Killian lines her and the baby but the first sign of problems she runs from him and shuts him out but she stayed with Neal for years and kept going back for more?!
Hope this story turns around soon but I have a feeling its going to get worse before if gets better. Sorry for the rant.
shady-swan-jones chapter 7 . 9/12
emma waking up with him and killian making a pillow fort is the cutest thing
thecaptainswan chapter 17 . 9/11
so glad you're back! Please please don't take that long to post the next chapter. :-) you almost made me cry because of the last chapter, it was so painful.
Love it so much update soon
Love it update soon
Taino Delsan13 chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
Oh Killian is not one thing ir another. And Enma Emma what are we going ro do with you
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
Love it update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
Love it update soon don't make us wait to long
Taino Delsan13 chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
Will Emma ever feel comfortable and say Kilian is the father after all Killian is there then sperm doner? Great job thank you for updating
paupaupi chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
Es lindo ver como la relación entre ellos avanza, como él está listo para ser parte de la vida de ella y su bebé, y como ella de a poco se va admitiendo que lo ama aunque todavía no sea capaz de decírselo en voz alta. Me parecieron muy reales las inseguridades de él.
Y Milah, supongo que eso no es lo único que vamos a ver de ella, no?
El regalo de la espada para el colgante fue muy buena idea :)
paupaupi chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Me gusta que ambos tengan amigos en los cuales apoyarse, y los cuales les dan consejos sobre la vida.
Me alegra que Emma y Killian finalmente sigan juntos como pareja a pesar de lo del embarazo, aunque probablemente lo que se les venga no va a ser sencillo.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
how often do you update?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Love it love it update soon
paupaupi chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
Me gusta que hayan podido hablar bien y hayan aclarado la situación. Muy buen cap :)