Reviews for The One
After that long conversation with Emma, Graham still didn’t get the picture. Lol i’m Going to need him to do better. Looking forward to the date
Zaxamali chapter 26 . 6/11
Graham will still pine after Emma, knowing full well she loves Killian and doesn't intend on leaving him? Wow, that man really has it bad! That, or he has some serious issues!
Alexa chapter 26 . 6/11
Finally! Can't wait till they have their big date night!
Glad Killian got the chance to have a little chat with Graham.
Talz chapter 25 . 5/1
They made up and all is right in the world today! lol GOODBYE Milah and DON'T be a CREEP Graham
Taino Delsan13 chapter 25 . 4/28
Good thing they working thing out. Good chapter gracias for updating
Alexa chapter 25 . 4/27
Yeah! Glad they're back together and talked everything out. Proud of Killian having the restraint to not punch Graham when they ran into him at Granny's.
Alexa chapter 24 . 4/19
Milah is a witch and shouldn't have shown upin Emma's doorstep spewing her nonsense but Emma should know by now how much Killion loves her and Henry. She shouldn't hold the bad choices he made when he was miserable and alone against him. Hopefully they'll be back together soon! Graham better be apologizing to Emma the next time he sees her. His behavior was horrible for someone that is supposed to be her friend AND boss.
Taino Delsan13 chapter 24 . 4/18
Why must the past always bite Us in the ass
paupaupi chapter 23 . 4/15
Ya me puse al día con la historia. Muy buenos capítulos! Realmente estás haciendo muy buen trabajo con esta historia y como manejas los sentimientos de ambos.
Milah me dio mucha bronca en este capítulo, pero bueno jajaja. Ya veremos como continúa todo en el siguiente capítulo.
Zaxamali chapter 23 . 4/7
I wonder exactly what Milah told Emma... and Emma also needs to start trusting Killian, even if it's hard.
Alexa chapter 23 . 4/7
Oh no! I figured after Emma told Killian that she didn't want to know about "Her" that Milah would show up to cause trouble but I'm disappointed that Emma just believed whatever nonsense Milah told her over everything Killian has said and done since he came to town!?
Taino Delsan13 chapter 23 . 4/6
Oh what did that bitch do? And why in hell does Emma end up believe any of that women bull.
Good job making my blood boil jaja until next time
Taino Delsan13 chapter 22 . 3/27
oh lord what going happen when Emma find out Killian went back hooking up with his ex. what is Killian ex going to do? i dont turst her at all. good job thank you for updating
I think it’s really going to suck and hit Emma hard when she realized Killian was sleeping with Milan again. Hope it won’t be too much of a setback
Alexa chapter 22 . 3/25
Glad he finally called Milah and officially told her that whatever they had is over. Hope Emma remembers that she told him she didn't want details... because i don't think Milah takes rejection well.