Reviews for Remember
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2020
Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww
NaoSa chapter 5 . 7/23/2020
Amazing story. amazing author.
By Myself Alone chapter 5 . 3/24/2020
I really enjoy your story a lot. Im not married but i do know about emotional abuse. It is really hard. Im happy for you that you got out of that situation 3 years ago. Keep writing this story line is amazing and i would love to know where it goes. :)
bshelley chapter 5 . 12/29/2019
This is such a cool story. I love the way you have developed it from the previous one "Always". Thanks for the great read! I hope you update soonish...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2019
Are you going to continue this story?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
This is a wonderful story! I dont want to pit it down. Thank you so much for making it clean it just proves you cna have an amazing story without making it again please continue write
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
Wow! I love this story, its always so well written!
Thepicduck chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
Great chapter, but i felt the start should have been spaced out more.
GoldenOakLeavesOfWindClan chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
I hope the path to your future gets brighter. I kinda know what your going through, as my parents are divorcing currently. While its bumpy just know that it only goes up from here. I love this story and hope to see more of it as well as your healing in this hard time.
Silverskies27-99 chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
I'm so glad that you're continuing to write this story despite all of the hardships you're going through. As long as you write it I'll read it. Stay strong and live your life like the goddess you (and every woman) are!
KennaScripts chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
It always makes me smile knowing that you've updated. Your fanfiction is still my favorite to date. Also, I'm happy for you. No one should have to be in a situation like that and I'm glad your happy to be out of it. Sending love and blessings.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
I love your story so much, please update soon
Ultima Arakan chapter 4 . 6/8/2017
please more
AnnaR5 chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
I'm so happy you updated. This is such a great concept.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
Please post again soon! You're doing really well. Btw, I did read Dragonwatch... so good!