Reviews for Palliative
dianalillian chapter 16 . 7/1
This is such a funny chapter. I love their interaction. The conversations are so witty, and their reactions are so hilarious. I hope there are more chapters like this :)
dianalillian chapter 15 . 6/26
Hey there. I just notìced in the author's notes that you are a fellow Filipino. I'm glad that Shintaro and Sayuri's relationship is progressing. Now I'm looking forward to more backstories such as Sayuri's connection to Teppei and Hanamiya. :)))
dianalillian chapter 3 . 6/25
"He turned to his lucky item for the day, a smiling Buddha, for some enlightenment."
"Sorry, he's a bit shy."

Really, this chapter cracks me up :)))
Meiling55 chapter 19 . 3/23
Hi~~~~ please are you going to continue the story? :) is one of the few midorimaxOC I really like! Hope to know from you,, tks!
R chapter 19 . 1/11
I don't know what's going on!, all I know is that my heart aches painfully and I want to die. No dude, seriously I love this fic and I know it has to have it's ups and DOWNSssss, but PLEASE please make it a happy ending in the end. All I want is for Midorima and Hasegawa to end up together and happy (*insert tears*) Update Soon!
midorima-shintaro07 chapter 19 . 10/12/2016
OMG what? I can't wait for the next chapter... I need to know what happens next
a well-written chapter... I enjoyed it! And you did a good job bringing out the more sensitive aspect of Midorin's character... and his mother was so perfect...whatever she said, did make complete sense!
Update soon, I need answers :D
JDominique37 chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
It's nice seeing Midorima's mom. Also, Midorima trying to set up dates is cute. Takao comes to the rescue as always. Maybe we'll finally figure what's up with Sayuri and Hanamiya next chapter? I'm sure Midorima's and Hasegawa-san's conversation will be interesting! Loved your writing as usual. Keep up the good work!
JDominique37 chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
A pretty calm and sweet chapter, with hints to the future. I love the ending with Midorima and Sayuri — what she said there about him was just about perfect. Nice job as always. Looking forward to the next chapter!
midorima-shintaro07 chapter 18 . 9/22/2016
oh yeah! FIRST REVIEWER FOR THIS CHAPTER! XD
As usual, the chapter was awesome... the last few lines were... ahh! SO CUTE!
I already PMed my response to your message, by the way
all the best!
Just Being Weird 36 chapter 17 . 9/19/2016
Phew! I'm late. But Author-san, I loved these chapters! Where'd you go? Come back and update soon! Pleeease!
KisaragiMaru chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
Kiyoshi is younger than Sayuri, no? Onii san is used for elder brothers.
JDominique37 chapter 17 . 8/25/2016
Very interesting and good chapter. Again, love the interactions between the GoM and Sayuri. The game was good. And then Hanamiya's appearance was shocking and intriguing. Can't wait to see what happens next!
JDominique37 chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
EXTRA GAME yes! Love the references. Sayuri meeting the rest of the Kiseki no Sedai was great and their reactions to her outbursts were perfect. Great chapter!
JDominique37 chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
So perfect. Man, Takao really is such a precious friend. Midorima's smiles are the best! And that date was written so, so well. I applaud you!
JDominique37 chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
Loved it! Confession(-ish)! The way this chapter was written was just so beautiful! I love both Midorima and Sayuri's POVs. You switch between both of those and Takao's effortlessly to create a very nicely formed story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »