Reviews for Hadrian Lannister Lion of the Rock
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 12 . 9/18
Any chance Sandor is Snape reborn?
Evaline101 chapter 10 . 9/11
FINALLY Sansa is punished! In all the fics I've read either Sansa gets to go home and nobody knows what she did, or they lightly slapped her on the wrist but forgive her and she is welcomed back in the north. She is by far my least favorite character and Im glad I finally read a fic where someone makes her realize the consequences of her betrayal and she is punished. Lets hope the rest of the family realizes too (I have no hope for Catelyn. She is the reason Sansa is like that)
lovefanfictions72 chapter 40 . 9/11
incredible story. So detailed. So well thought out. Thank you!
Lady Melime Alasse chapter 40 . 9/8
I have had a blast reading this story! It's very well written and quite entertaining. I like the way you wove in Harry and Luna and Sirius, instead of just dropping them into the world without making any kind of adjustment to fit them in realistically. I'm off to read your second crossover of these two worlds. I hope it is as enjoyable as this one has been. Great job!
patty.clark.792 chapter 24 . 8/16
Oh please, I could never get enough Harry Stark stories.. Make Ned a reborn Harry. Marry bitchy Catelyn to Walder Frey. Let Lyanna and Rhaegar fight against mad Aerys with Harry/Ned helping. Let Robert go to Essos and join the Golden Company, and Stannis inherit Storms End. Kill Cersei young. Jaime and Tyrion would be different men. We still need Arya and Jon though. Ok?
dra6on chapter 40 . 8/12
Wow. Kudos for finishing this beast. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the open end. I can imagine Hadrian and Shaena recreating the Elixir of Life - or their aging stopping version of it - and living long, long happy lives together while ushering the Westerosi empire towards a new modern era. I also loved the little twists and turns that you created into the original story - especially Melisandre's fate as Night Queen. Thanks for sharing. ~dra6on
Svenion chapter 31 . 8/8
I was really hoping that you were going to make the WW a footnote in this story, seeing how that story line completely ruined GOT
Raven Blanchard chapter 40 . 8/3
holy fuck i just binge-read this fic within 36hrs omg
anyway, wow. love the whole OP-but-not-too-OP magic thing youve got going on here. pairings are satisfactory too. would have liked a slower pace when Hadrian came to power instead of a long-ass time-skip at the very beginning of the fic, but i liked this fic overall anyway. id give a 5/10 on world building, but then world bluilding is just my fic kink, so dont feel too bad about it. although writing a fic this long is really a big enough life achievement, imho, so kudos! imma check and see if you have any other fics, im officially a fan lol
Their family had been so shaken by their mother's death yet it had brought them closer than they had ever been before and their father had assured them that he would never even consider marrying again without their consent whatever their grandfather might want and he had honoured that promise.

Despite how shaken their family was by their mother's death, it had brought them closer than ever. Thus, their father had honored the promise that he would never marry again without their consent, no matter what their grandfather might want.
"One was clearly more beautiful than the other most of the men thought with the exception of Jon who wold never make such judgements." can be changed into "Most men thought that one of the girls is clearly more beautiful than the other, but Jon refrained from making such judgements."

You have a lot of sentences that are very difficult to understand. Most of your sentences are to long, some phrases in your sentences are redundant, and many conjunctions can be replaced by punctuation.
Please use more punctuation
The plot is great so far, but the punctuation is horrible
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 32 . 7/29
is harry going to ever hatch his dragon eggs or are the going to sit uselessly in his vault?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 7/24
The anger at Robert is quite unfounded. Sure he didn't kidnap Lyanna Stark (which was a secret at the time) but the Silver Prince and his obsession with the prophecy was no less dangerous than his mad father. Stannis was a just and fair man once but Red Woman's talk of prophecy and destiny once heard ruined him too.
Hektols chapter 33 . 7/17
Good battles, even though the good guys had too much advantage over their enemies.
3,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »