Reviews for Hadrian Lannister Lion of the Rock
gginsc chapter 40 . 2/14
It has been fun. I love a sensible Harry.
NIKITADBON chapter 1 . 2/11
Me encanta! ️️
Thank you for the Great story.
Batros940 chapter 22 . 1/5
Honestly considering all the crimes Bhealish has committed up to this point I don't understand why Hadrian or anyone has let him free to continue doing this crap. Heck you make it seem like most everyone in the Vale knows he is staying with Lyssa, so actually having him be branded a traitor to the crown should easily have a majority of Lords apprehend him for the Lannisters to deal with.
steve chapter 29 . 1/5
ok i am confused thought Loras was gay
Silky Button chapter 40 . 1/4
Umm... WOW! that was BEYOND amazing!
I absolutely LOVED Harry as Hadrian Lannister.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey
Royaussie chapter 40 . 1/1
Wow, what a epic story. Fantastic. Thank you sooooo much for a massive effort and to let us all travel with you to the end. Thank you
nagiten chapter 7 . 1/1
i thought harry was taking his ship to the rock? drop willas and oberyn on the way then get off at lannisport and head home? also what happened to gerion? in canon he went off to find brightroar but that wasnt need here so where is he?
couldnt harry tame a dragon with a mix of parseltongue and valryrian?
nagiten chapter 6 . 1/1
didnt ned and tywin meet when harry came to kings landing? you said ned had a meeting with the old lion during that chapter when edmire arrived. i doubt you would make him loss a child that to cruel[ or will it be leo since he doesnt seem to be needed much] so personal lost? will raph die? tyrion? jamie? ... now robert is coming to the end it make sense? what is robery coming to the end of? why would thoro side with baleish? wouldnt thoros see what harry is in the flames?. so cersei killed tywin? oh shit
and i wonder who sent tywin the note hmmm
nagiten chapter 5 . 1/1
tyrion wife is handmaiden? does tyrion know what his brother did and doing? well fuck so willas and arianne and they conquer the stepstones damn
nagiten chapter 4 . 1/1
damn them changes..
nagiten chapter 3 . 1/1
with jon wouldnt hadrian be able to guess and know that isnt eddard kid before now? i mean his best friend elia told him what the plan was between rhaegar and lyanna so wouldnt he assume or figure it out before now? so harry killed euron damn that a butterfly ripple well stopping bran climbing and hadrian finding them is a ripple also damn. is tyrion still married in this world i only ask because i dont see hadrian allowing their father to do what he did and with harry been heir and having power he could help his youngest brother.
nagiten chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
interesting
i thought the martells were the same age or there abouts with the lannisters? didnt each of their mothers want to bind their children together?
Batros940 chapter 5 . 12/31/2023
I was wondering if you were ever go na have Harry use anymore magic. Until you had him heal his son's wound from Joffrey I thought this was gonna be a magicless Harry. Because I could easily imagine Harry directing his magic inward to make his body stronger and faster during a fight. Something that with his advance age in his previous life I can imagine would be something he may have studied or practiced on himself. Which in turn would make him more dangerous.
Stormzy chapter 2 . 12/28/2023
Ah a Targaryen dick riding work. Perhaps not.
4,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »