Reviews for Hadrian Lannister Lion of the Rock
BurningDay chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Great chapter! Looking forward to your next update. Keep up the good work
Myr chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Cool story
Home of the Brave chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Wow! This is one of the best Harry as a Lannister stories I've read so far. I'm so glad you're staying away from the cliche incest angle that runs rampant in GOT crossovers. I can't wait for more especially with all the changes and its only just starting.
Naphtali0501 chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
I know I suggested Harry slap Jaime and yell "Dude! Stop fucking out sister!" in my last review, but I suppose a solid punch fueled by rage is much better. I knew you were going to have Harry meet Jon and see what he is immediately and champion him to be the king.

I don't know who you're pairing him with, but I had been imagining that Harry didn't get over his initial crush on Elia and actually grew to love her from afar, respecting her and Rhaegar's marriage. Ironically like Snape had been for Lily, but MUCH nicer and of course, Elia being alive and Harry's genuine friendship with Rhaegar. But I'm a bit of a sap and love those kinds of love stories.

BTW... It's not been confirmed or denied yet, but...do the other Martells know Elia is still alive? It would be obvious that they should know, but at the same time, I can see a merit in keeping them in the dark so that the Martells, especially Oberyn, don't act suspiciously chill about the death of Elia and her children.

I'm looking forward to how you have Harry interact with Littlefinger. I think Harry, like Varys, will be the only people to see that Littlefinger is perhaps the most dangerous player in the Game and Harry, unlike the rest of his family, will NOT underestimate him.
FireKing500 chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Yay Bran isn't going to be a cripple. Wonder if Hadrian is going to suggest to Ned for Arya and Tyler to be married. I really want to see Jamie and Cersei try to explain what they were doing. Will Harry connect the dots on that Robert isn't the father of the three kids? Glad to see that Tommen and Mycrella (correct spelling right?) will be fostered with Harry and his kids. Maybe Ned to try to have Robert make Tommen his heir and maybe Ned will see from the interaction that he would be a better king than Joffrey with Harry raising him. So are you updating every Sunday? Can't wait for the next update and keep up the great work!
ArchonCelestia chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
I can mainly guess that when you said pure fury took place to shock was because well Harry's lived in Westeros for 35 years he most likely wouldn't give two shits to his brother and sister having sex, disgusted yes but he wouldn't go out of his way to stop I think he was furious at how easily they where caught he was literally taking a stroll and stumbled upon them in the though it's cold I think he was thinking this would affect him and his child the Lannister name and thus the name of his children would be tarnished I mean James and Lily Potter gave there loves for him effortlessly like it was such an obvious and easy choice and I imagine that rubbed of on him hugely I imagine even in this life Harry would do anything for his children even die for them so that they may live it would probably be to him the most obvious choice if it came to it and Jaime and Cersei being caught so easily and he's probably thinking his Niece and Nephews probably aren't Stags and that puts them and his Children in danger especially his 1 year old.
Bobthebobberof69 chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
I can't fucking breath at the end it hurts. That's okay, Jon harem? :(..
Willowstar23 chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Wow I loved this chapter, it was amazing! I can't wait to see what will happen with Jamie and Harry. I'm also glad to see that myrcella and tommen are being rescued from cercei. Can't wait for the next chapter.
RHatch89 chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Awesome update :)
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Good chapter
Keep on going
orionastro chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
very good new chapter , Hadrian /Harry just found his brother and Sister having sex. well at least Bran will not be hurt , and maybe he will become a very good Mage . trained by harry , Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
ffdrake chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Well you certainly didn't wait long before shaking things up. Very very nice chapter overall. I am curious how you are going to start up the war (no Bran falling therefore no Tyrion arrest) suppose Ned could still try and confront Cersei.

A few lite grammar issues but nothing serious at all. Just a few word misplacements.

I liked the length of this chapter immensely and I understand the need to get a lot of background information. Hope that you can keep this pace because this is very interesting. I would encourage a little more HP elements into this story otherwise this is just a GOT FF with a character named Harry.

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more of this (hopefully soon!).
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
great story
NarutoTheJuubi chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Why?! Why the cliffhanger?! I love the story by the way
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
ooooh, violence, the glue that holds westeros together :)
3,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 227 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 .. Last Next »