Reviews for Double the Joy
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
safljhdpsfaljgrkst,jgjgld so good omg yes

she is quiet and he worries
and ahh
but she isn't upset and not even surprised and she ws quiet because she thought of simon doyle
like I would have expected him to think of simon doyle
but her thinking of him is so much better tbh omg yes I like

and just so muhc love for this omg
they'Re having twins and I love that she is not freaking out about it omg

and I love the way you write cause this made me feel so good and all warm and fuzzy and just idk how to describe this it kind of sounds weird haha but omg do I love this

-Anja
SuzyJane82 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
great one!
mmw74 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Love it! Please continue the story! Wish we could have seen this on TV!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
:)))))))

Sweet and beautiful

Beautiful Rick and Kate:))

Hahaha that Kate was the one to remind Rick about Doyle and his predictions Hahahaha

Awesome
Beautiful

Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Oh, poor Castle worrying over her response. I love the fact that she wasn't upset, and wasn't even totally surprised. (And I laughed at all her quote-y fingers.) Lovely!
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Loved it very much Thanks for sharing...
tshlw chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Aww so sweet and adorable. Loved how she had to remind him of Simon and sure she regretted it once she did lol. Nice to see she wasn't upset just introspective. Really love to see how they have grown as a couple. Would love to read more about them and their kids.
aria1210 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Lovely story. Just the kind of sweetness that I needed today. Thanks for sharing!
josiebell391 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
fantastic update I just love I
thins story its beautiful
katicings chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
literally the sweetness and beautiful future the doctor ordered. wonderful, as always. thank you.
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Lovely and sweet story ! Thank you
Charlotte Mason chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Absolutely Lovely! :) Loved the "last one naked gets poopy diaper duty" Thanks for writing.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I loved this and it's just what I needed. I didn't think I would be so sad today and I'm an emotional wreck. A happy, fluffy fic about babies turned my day around. If I could just get some time to read your M rated one!

Keep writing, I need more.
Mindy
jstar1382 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
This was so sweet Meg! Love it!
Copop chapter 1 . 5/23/2016